chapter 23

Sorry for not posting yesterday (i broke my streak of posting one a day😔😔) but wattpad didn't let me. So yeah here it is new chapter starting right now. I hope you like it.
================================

Flashback

3rd POV

After the enemy was going backwards accepting their defeat. The white wolf step forward and changed to human.

No one knew what was happening and where confused when the omega stood there looking at the other side glaring when he said.

"Good to finally see you again auntie"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A dark wicked laugh could be heard as a response from the other side.

As Taehyung heard his glared became more with anger but still stood his groung. The wolfs went silent as the heard that wicked laugh. They didn't who or what that could be.

But the question was answer as someone walk from behind a three as if they were watching the battle since the start.

It was a women. A beautiful woman with blonde straight hair that went to her back that looked as it was floading. Wearing a shining yellow color dress so long it was like a tail. With jewelary adoring her neck, ears and head.

(I don't think i am good with describing so here is a photo i found on Google 😁😁😁)

"Good to see you too nephew" said that unknown woman in a sarcastic tone.

Taehyung glared more at the respond.

"This time is sooner then before auntie, what are planning mmm?" He said in a sarcastic tone, the same one the woman infront of him used.

She walk from the other side of the battle close to her nephew. At the sign Jin and Jimin in wolfs form growled and the warrior of the armies took their swords in defense. Even Jungkook who was a little far away was really for anything as he looked at his mate and that woman.

"Oh calm down I am just talking to my nephew" the woman said as she was now infront of taehyung.

"I hope you are prepare for whats next, little nephew" she started to talk then continued in a mocking voice now "As you always lose whats the most precious thing for you in the end as well as everything else" in the first not most but few notice as she looked behind Taehyung at something or someone.

"Well good for you this time we won't lose this time, dear aunt" Taehyung said as he knew the meaning of her words and he was upset by them. Still he tried to calm down.

The woman gave and wicked smile and said "we will soon see nephew, oh tell my dear sister I miss her" at the end she laugh, an evil wicked laugh.

With that she walked away as the enemies army also retreated following her lead.

Taehyung sigh as she was gone.

This is too soon,how can we win?

He thought then turn around and looked at his hyungs human form he didn't know when they changed but he knew exactly why.

"You have a lot of explaining kim taehyung?" Taehyung heard from an angry Jin, yeah it was not good. An angry Jin is a force even he can't take.

================================

And thats the end soooo who do u think is that woman,taehyung's "aunt" sooo thoughts?

But anyway byeee.