chapter 28

I know, I know that I haven't posted anything in like a month but I am busy sorry.
Anyway here is the new chapter you been waiting for.
================================

3rd POV

Just as Taehyung finishes the story someone talks.

"So you are saying that the woman who was like glowing and stuff is your aunt and also a goddess"

"Yes Hoseok thats what I said" Taehyung responded

"But gods and goddesses don't come to earth anymore, they don't show their selfs to us anymore" Yeri said because no one has seen a powerful being as a god or goddess for years now.

"Thats true Yeri but everything will make sense in some time" said Namjoon to his younger cousin

"But wait you said there changes so no everyone will have their memory" Jihyo said as she remembers that part of the story.

"Yes only 7 will know the past which since namjoon and Jin hyung know only 5 more will know now" Taehyung said as he looked at the trueblood who was silent in the back it worries him.

"B-but if you know this was going to happen why didn't you come sooner to planned everything before hand" Joy asked.

"Thats the thing I am the first to remember but I am not born knowing at 15 the memories come back but I can't give them back until I meet Jungkook" Taehyung explain.

"Jin hyung why do you not remember what you said to your mate" Jimin shyly asked as he felt uncomfortable because he felt a stare and he knew who it was well not really their name.

"Oh yeah what did I said Taehyung?" Jin asked he remember he doesn't know what his clueless self said to hurt his Joonie.

"Umm hyung are you sure you want to know" the replied was nervious as taehyung wasn't sure what his hyung reaction will be like.

"What. Did. I. Said. Kim. Taehyung." Said Jin in a threating voice that everyone was scared because of it.

Taehyung smiles nerviously "umm" he gulps down as he fears for his life right now"you stared the rejectin---"

Without the need of taehyung to finish Jin screamed "WHAT"

Then realized he turns to his mate as fast as he could hugging him as his life depended own it.

"Sorry, Jinnie is sorry. I didn't mean it you know that right Joonie, Jinnie loves you to much to do that" Jin said in a whisper almost crying in Namjoon ear. As he only returns the hug and whisper to Jin" I know and I love you too Jinnie ok don't cry"

"B-but---" Jin started to respond but the other just shushes him and hug him more as he smell the others scent of his favorites flower and tea.

"Ummm hyungs we are still here" Taehyung said as he looks away from the couple.

Jin coughs and pulls away even though he didn't want to.

"Right, we knew that"

Namjoon smiles at his mate.

"And Jimin for your questions for Jinnie when Taehyung gives back your past memories you either forget a few minutes or a half of hour" Namjoon said

"Oh Thank you Namjoon--" Jimin started to respond .

"Hyung" Namjoon interrupted in his mid sentence.

"Thank you Namjoon hyung " Jimin lightly bows his head feeling shy with the new people.

"Ok that explains that but only 5 of the rest us will have our memories back" Yoongi finally talks asking a question while secretly staring at the omega with pink hair.

"Sadly yes but I don't know who yet" Taehyung said feeling sad about not having all of his friends back.

"Then how are you going to choose?" Vernon asked the wolf explaining.

"I don't know but we have a few days until the sun goddess comes back with an army" Taehyung said

"How many exactly" asked Yeri not feeling happy in her birthday at all.

"4 days and sorry all of this happened in your birthday yeri but still Happy Birthday" Taehyung smiled at yeri when he finishs talking

"Ah Thank You" Yeri smiles a little but feeling weird as she never said it was her birthday but she knew that because of the story he knows her from the past.

"Are you guys ok and I swear if Jungkook went to Fi----- who are you?"
================================

Soo thats the chapter not that big but still i did it sooo yeah.

Byeee now.