chapter 19

Ok before the chapter lets talk.

Firstly, thank for 20k+ reads, 1k+ votes and 36 followers. I am so happy that you guys like the story.

Secondly, the book is #1 on au's

Which is crazy

Which is crazy. So thank you guys for making that possible.

Finally, BTS IS COMING BACK this 21 of august, I know I don't really tell like news about it but I am so excited and want to tell you guys to stream it. If you can. We can make this one of the biggest comebacks so please if you can stream.

Now we can get it to the chapter.
================================

3rd POV

After Jihyo stopped chasing Jungkook they sit down with the rest of the family.

It was about 4 p.m. so soon the birthday girl party was going to start.

"Yeri-ah I am sorry that your birthday is been like this" jungkook Apologized

Yeri looks at him then starts to speak

"You know is been nice actually so don't worry about it ok"

Jungkook smiled her.

"So when are we meeting him?" Joy starts teased Jungkook.

"Yeah I also want to know little kookie's mate" Vernon continued with his sister teasing.

Jungkook rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Soon, I hope you guys stay for a while" he starts then turns to his uncle who was a few minutes before talking with his father about the gems. "How long are you guys staying?"

Jae Woo sighs then looks at the young trueblood.

"With the missing gems we will stay for a while, so I guess we will meet your mate"

As he finish Yeri jumps up from her sit next to Jungkook with a hand raised in a punch

"Yesss" she almost screams. Then blushes and sit down as the rest was looking at her.

"Yes that we staying longer, bad that thief stole the gems" she mumbled silently.

The others laughed as they heard what she said.

"Yeri-ah is now time for the party lets go to the living room" The luna said after she stop laughing.

With that said the family gets up to go to the living room but before they would go farther. A beta came running to them.

"Alpha, i'm sorry for interrupting but there is an army of different creatures right infront of the barriers" The girl let out in a breath and she was running from her position as lookout in the pack.

"Oh god, Jennie thank you for telling us we will go now" the alpha leader said as he look at Jennie, then turns to his brother "do you think they will attack?"

"I don't know brother, we need to plan everything in case"

With that said the alphas, beta, and trueblood starts to go out and follow Jennie to where the army is.

"Mom, auntie please stay here and stay safe" Jungkook said as he went to follow the other but before he said to the guards that where outside the room to look out for the Luna and his aunt inside.

When he was close to the other running next yeri, she said "now my birthday just took a turn"

Jungkook wouldn't help but agreed.
================================

Ok thats the chapter not to long or short but I wanted to made this one to ask you guys to stream dynamite.

Also help me and Insomnias stream BOCA dreamcatcher most recent comeback.

Also Jennie is from blackpink

As you guys can see I can't really make a lot of characters a main characters so I am using idols from different groups play side character okay

Well thats all byeeee.