chapter 10

Hey guys sorry this took a while, i was a little busy but yeah now for what you came the chapter.

================================

3rd POV

After the meeting Jungkook had the next day in the morning, he left and went back to his house.

Sigh

He can still smell his mate scent. He love it. And then remember that he accidentally scent him (mixed his scent with taehyung)

He knew he did not ask the other's permision but he wouldn't help it.

As the night soon ended a new day was now beggining he did his normal routine in the morning and rest of the day. But with also he went visiting the pack.

Jungkook walk around the pack close to a supermarket. He waved at the people of the pack. Everyone was happy to see the young trueblood and next pack leader walk around being nice and cheerful with everyone.

As the walk came to an end. Jungkook heard some foot steps behind him and even some voices.

He widened his eyes. He knew he was about to be surrounded by his fangirl or just crazy girls that 'like' him because of his title and rank.

He hears a "there he is" with that he ran to where he didn't know but he knew he needed to escape.

After running for a few minutes he found himself close to a town of humans. He sometimes comes here to escape from the fangirls because people from the pack never come even close to the town.

After a while he decides to walk around the town for a while. Watching what the humans were doing.

================================
After a while of walking

While walking he saw a store that you would buy snacks so he went there and bought a few candies and chips .

And then proceed to walk. While walking he saw a really familiar face.

Wait...

"Namjoon hyung" he asked to himself in a whisper in disbelief.

What is he doing here. Jungkook though

He decides to go and follow his older brother but after a minute of following him, his alarm went off.

What the....

His phone alarm was named as

Meeting with father

Shoot I forgot he thought

He looks at his hyung who is still walking. He can't see where his brother is going now.

He just wanted to know since his brother always told him to never come here in this town but now he is here.

He was just curious. And wanted to know. There were also so many posibilities of what he was doing and as said before he is curious.

Jungkook sighs and went out the town of humans. Not wanting to leave but he cannot miss a meeting because he is the next pack leader. Even if he doesn't like it, not even a bit.

And certainly not the one meeting as important than this one where his father will be talking to some other alpha leaders about him taking his place and his potential. Most pack knew him, not because he was a great warrior or something but lets  said being a trueblood was a big news around the whole wolf world and almost all pack leaders wanted to see him to confirm about him being a trueblood.

So he left and went back to the pack and webt to the place where the meeting was being held at.

===============================

But before I forgot thanks for 1k reads also to who commented in my other chapters you made my day when I saw your comments.
So thanks for that and also for the support on the story.