chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait. So here it is a new chapter.

================================
Flashback on the night before

Namjoon POV

I know I should be sleeping but I just can't stop thinking of finding my mate. When am I going to meet them. I am already 21. It has been already 5 years without them. I don't think I can continue with my work as an adviser to father if I don't find them. I want to search for them, all around the world if I has too.

I kind of wish I found my mate at age 16 or even younger like my sister, since they were childhood friends.

But what can I ---------

Wait are does footsteps?....

3rd POV

Namjoon gets up fast, but still quietly from his bed.

'Who can be awake at this hour'

Thought namjoon as he went to his window.

'Wait..... is that kook?'

'Why is he up at this time and why is he going to the forest?'.

'Oh god he is so much trouble '

Namjoon without a though went changed to this

And follow his youngest brother. Hoping to not lose his trail.

After a while namjoon looked at his brother stopping close to a lake. And almost flinch when someone jump out of a tree so suddenly.

Namjoon was confused on who that male was, and how he knew his little brother but kind of worry if he was a threat to his younger brother and even pack.

He just stayed quiet. While his brother and the other talk first then they started to hug. He thought 'I guess he is not a threat'.

Who is he?

Thats what namjoon though next.
He never meet someone like him in the pack. Would it be that he is from a different pack or is he a loner wolf.

Namjoon though and question about that but he didn't know why but the male kind of reminded him of someone.........like a friend.......or like a family member............someone really close.

But he didn't think about it much.

After what felt hours of his brother and the other male talking it looked like they were saying goodbye and goodnight.

He was glad , he was started to get bored.

Namjoon did not move because he decided that after the two left he will go behind his brother.