Chapter 46

Hello so I'm writing this the day I post it so today.

Because I was busy okay.

You know I'm now joining the softball team in my school and stupid honor classes have me by the neck so...

So but other news my body doesn't get tired with the exercise anymore yay.

But one bad news, I almost broke my lip because of softball.

Let me tell you just because it's called softball doesn't mean those friking ball don't hurt.

But anyways hope you enjoy the chapter.

==================================
3rd POV

Taehyung suddenly got out of his flashback as he sighs while he touched the water of the same river where he was 'born' and met his one true fated mate.

Even now, he couldn't understand why can't they just win against his aunt. Yes, she is a goddess but even that couldn't stop them.

He is the son of the moon goddess and has half or more than his mother's powers. Jin, his older brother is also a moonchild.

"Why Can't We Just Win!"

He let out frustrated as he punches the grass he was sitting on. Every try and every different thing doesn't help them in anyway.

'Will I ever have a happy ending?'

Because of the memories, Taehyung couldn't help when his memory when from a happy first meeting to the various times he has lost Jungkook.

Each and every single one hurts, each memory hurts more than the first. He has always fought but he wanted to leave a peaceful life.

"Is that so much..." He stops so asking to himself for a moment "To much to ask..?"

He was brought out of his current state by a scream. But it sounded familiar when Taehyung realized.

That's Jungkook

He stood up as fast as he could to fastly looked around him.

It's sounded like a scream for pain but that couldn't be right, right?!

He continue to look around but he couldn't find him.

'Where is he?!'

Taehyung couldn't help but asked himself as he still didn't find his mate. Until there was a second incoming scream which sounded as painful or even more than the first one.

He looked where it came from and run towards it and soon he found Jungkook, behind some bushes he was there.

He was holding his head with both hands as he was rolling on the floor because of pain.

'What!?' Taehyung thought while looking at his mate with worry on his eyes.

He went closer and closer but he couldn't get close when Jungkook screamed at him.

"Don't touch me!"

"What?"

He was confused about how the other was responding to him. He wanted to help him but Jungkook raised his hands and tried to get away from him.

Then he was confused some more as Jungkook grabbed his head once more.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop..."

Jungkook started to repeat over and over again in a strained voice as it started mumbling in a low voice but was getting louder and louder by the second. Taehyung eyebrows furrowed tightly in worried.