95 - Mirror Soul, Parallel Thought

You have completed the official mission :: [Soul's Peace]
+ Innate Ability :: Mirror Soul
+ Skill :: Parallel Thought

Innate Ability :: Mirror Soul
Have an additional soul that mirrors the original. Double the efficiency of [Soul Cultivation] and effects of soul, but also double the cost of every improvement.
Restriction(s) :: This second soul is uncontrollable and will just mirror the original soul, be it properties, abilities or activity.

Parallel Thought [Active/Passive]
Creates a single, independent consciousness that could do one task.
Task :: «none»
(Note :: The user must have the experience of the task as it will be step to be followed by the skill.)

After Cole make sure that's his family was settled inside the [Inner World], he finally create time for himself and check the rewards of the system.

As he expected, the two was very amazing.

When he cultivates and enter his Sea of Consciousness, there was an additional Soul Tree beside his soul manifestation. It was the [Mirror Soul]. The two was very similar as just like the name said, it was just a mirror.

The good thing about the [Mirror Soul] was it doubled the efficiency of his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Cultivation Method]. If before he made a 1% progress for every meditation, it was now 2% as the [Mirror Soul] copy every move of the original soul. Which means that the moment he run his technique, the other will also operates.

In addition, due to many stacks, like his [Soul Branches], Innate Ability [Strong Soul] and this newly acquired [Mirror Soul], his soul strength crossed the threshold and it now have the strength of First-Level Void Sensing-Stage. This means that if he wanted to, he could kill an ordinary First-Level Void Sensing-Stage cultivator with just illusions alone.

As for the double cost for improvement, this more like a logical instead of detrimental effect. One of the best example of this was when creating a new soul branch, the Soul-Energy needed will be doubled as the [Mirror Soul] will also level up.

On the other hand, the [Parallel Thought] was Cole's most excited about. This was because this was the thing he really need now!

Wasn't he complaining because of many methods he have to cultivate? Well, this skill can make him run one of it 24 hours a day!

This skill was more like creating a sub-consciousness that could run an single, independent task.

The task Cole put in the [Parallel Thought] was the process of accumulating Soul-Energy using his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branching Cultivation Method]. Which means that what this sub-consciousness will do is to meditate 24 hours a day and accumulates Soul-Energy. In any case, the capacity of his soul was as vast as sea.

At first, he wanted to choose the task of cultivating his [Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method]. However, this choice are kind of bad. Cultivating means the energies flow inside his body but using skills and techniques makes energy to be used flow in reversed. This means that if he use this technique, collision of two energies will happen. This kind of situation usually damage the meridians at the least and die by exploding in worst case scenario.

After assigning the task to the [Parallel Thought], Soul-Energy started to flow inside his Sea of Consciousness. The skill is properly working.

He then gave a glance to his status panel;

User's Name :: Cole
Class :: Tamer
Profession ::  ∅
CS ::  Nascent Soul-Stage (Eight-Level)
Progress :: 98.9%
CM :: Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique (Fourth Stage), Heavenly Beast God Technique (Fifth Stage), Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method (Fourth Stage)
Titles :: Devil Slayer, Divine Tree Savior
Innate :: Heavenly Eyes, Friendly Aura, Bloodline Integration, Strong Soul, Mirror Soul
Skills :: Find Loots, Time Heal, Teleportation, Force Blood-Bind, Soul Hands, Plant Growth Acceleration, Levitate, Divine Sense, Temporary Soul Contract, Clear Soul, Parallel Thought
Weapon :: ∅
Equipment :: Summoning Grimoire, Life-Indicator Crystal, Identification Token, League Banner, Black Ring, Purifying Evil Radiance Orb, Arousal Fan, Ancient Contract of Damnation
Martial Spirit :: Messiah Tree
Tamed Beast :: Fire Lizard (Fourth-Level Tier-4), Armored Demon Treant (Fourth-Level Tier-4), Flower Bell Fairy (Fifth-Level Tier-4), Three-Tailed Heavenly Lightning Illusionist Fox (Fifth-Level Tier-4), Water Spirit Carp (Fifth-Level Tier-4)
Soulbound Beast :: Blue Land Turtle (Ninth-Level Tier-4), Grandmist Paratism White Dragon (Ninth-Level Tier-4)
Affiliations :: Five Element Sect, Beast-Tamer League, Elm Woodland Elf Tribe