45 - Soul Sea and Soul Mimicry

In the end, although his mind was full of rage and thoughts of revenge, he didn't blindly attack the said [Red Skull Bandit Group]. He might not want to admit it himself but without his beast, he's powerless as [Body Tempering-Stage] cultivator. Also, Celia, who is his strongest beast, was currently busy.

Besides, he didn't even know where to attack them in the first place. He didn't know yet where the location of the bandit group. Again, if he wanted to search for their base, Celia was the best candidate for the job.

Due to this, although he wanted nothing but to slay his village's tormentors, he have to postpone it until his beast was all finished and recovered. Although this might not ensure his victory, it will increase his odds to very large margin.

And since he's not yet to do anything, he diligently cultivated this time, wanting to increase his strength even for a little bit, hoping to contribute somehow to the upcoming battle.

This time, he's focusing on cultivating his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique]. He can't cultivate the [Heavenly Beast God Technique] as Shelly was focus on recuperating while his [Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method] was not focused on combat. Although the [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] wasn't combat-based art too, but this technique greatly complimented his [Unseen Hands Technique]. He was also greatly surprised with this fact.

In truth, the [Unseen Hands Technique] was almost identical to his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique]. Both the essence of the technique was splitting the soul, the only difference was their purpose. The other one was for beast taming while the other was forming an hands made of spiritual energy. They were connected since the hands he could form actually correspond to the number of his soul branch. Since his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] was at [Peak Third Stage] and already have a total of eight soul branches, he could also form a total of eight unseen hands.

The good thing about this scenario was that he don't need to train the [Unseen Hands Technique]. His progress to his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] was also his progrees to [Unseen Hands Technique].

The [Unseen Hands Technique] could be use as offense, that was why he decided to cultivate the [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] first. He intended to use the technique the way Ricky used his [Free Water Bending Skill], makes weapon float and overwhelm his opponent with number of weapons. It might not be the best way to utilize the technique but it was currently he could think of at the moment.

The [Unseen Hands Technique] was not really invisible. It was only invisible to the normal eyes but it could be sensed by spiritual energy.

The [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] might look like it was set aside since his [Heavenly Beast God Technique] was already at fifth-stage but in truth, it was not. In fact, he cultivates this technique with the same amount of time like [Heavenly Beast God Technique] but no matter what he do, it didn't make any progress. He can't form the ninth branch and enter the fourth stage. It was as if his soul tree was accumulating more spiritual energy.

But eventhough it was like this doesn't mean he didn't make any progress at all. In fact, since his soul tree seems to accumulating more energy, the soul looks and felt more firm and sturdier. It was like it became a true tree instead of a tree made of spiritual energy.

Cole chose to cultivate inside the [Inner World]. This was becuase there was this [Spiritual Jade] Pisces trusted to him before they levelup to Tier-3.

Spiritual Jade [Heaven Rank]
Emits a constant spiritual energy and nourished the nearby creatures soul.

The spiritual energy it emits was beneficial both to him and beast alike. The energy helps him with his [Myriads Beast Soul-Branch Technique] while it help to strengthen his beast's soul.