34 - True Genius

After the issue with Cole, him being a beast tamer, the event return to normal and battle resumed. The only difference now was that this hopeful youths battle more vigorously, and it could be seen that they were giving their all. It was because they all knew that the Peak Masters were nearby, expectating all of the battle, and they wanted to be noticed by them.

However, as the time passes by, the surrounding change little by little. The present Water Mana in the air get richer and richer, making the place humid. Because of this, those with affinity with water get boosted. The result could be seen immediately as most of the winners had this attribute. This make them delighted.

But this make those with Fire attributes frustrated as due to the great amount of moisture in the air, their abilities decline greatly.

The Peak Masters also felt this subtle changes. Afterall, they were powerful individuals and a little change in the environment could be easily detected by them.

The Peak Masters have different reactions.

The reason they appear in this insignificant event was that they heard from their peak members that a genius appear in this recruitment event. They wanted to personally welcome the said genius in their peak if he has the same affinity like them. However, feeling the changes in the environment and seeing the result, three of the peak masters got frustrated.

Base on this occurence, they knew that the kid had an affinity with water and even if they wanted to accept the kid, they knew that they won't be able to teach the kid to his full potential. It is better for the kid, as well as for the whole sect, to be under someone with great mastery with water arts.

A great smile could be easily seen with Master Dew right now. He truly stumbled a great treasure this time.

Attracting the surrounding water mana is not Ricky's original idea; it was Cole's.

The moment Cole return to his seat after his great issue, he immediately instructed Ricky to attract the surrounding water mana as he thought that the kid will have a great boost with his strength.

Fortunately, doing this was just a piece of cake for Ricky. He only have to start his meditation and the avaible water mana in the surrounding would automatically attracted.

When he thought what is the most nearest reason, he knew that it was most likely the combination of Ricky's Water Spirit Body and his Water Dragon-Martial Spirit.

With those two, Ricky is a real genius with water arts.

Sometimes later, those with strength of Seventh-Level Mana Gathering-Stage started to dominate the stage.

A great number of people now occasionally look at where Cole and Ricky was, they wanted to see the capability of the shining star of this event.

However, as time passes by, the kid still continue his cultivation. This make the others felt shock. They thought that the kid have a high chance to pass if he battle two opponent in the same level, but looks like the kid intended to battle a Eight-Level Mana Gathering-Stage.

Goodness!

As a person get old, his experience also got plenty, added with the difference of level; the kid had a high chance to to lose.

The spectators can't help but anticipate the upcoming battle.

"Eight-Level Mana Gathering-Stage." Stated of the guy seriously who climbed on the stage several minutes later.

This time, Ricky finally open his eyes. He smiled at his big brother, stand-up and walk towards the stage.

The kid really wanted to battle an Eight-Level Mana Gathering-Stage! Eventhough they were already expecting this, it still give them quite a shock.