:O

Hi, guys! I’m sorry that I haven't updated in a while.

(I know I always said that I’m sorry but I swear I mean it every time I say it). 

It's been a crazy week and I haven't been able to do much apart from school and work.

I'm currently working on the chapters so I swear that I haven't forgotten about you guys or completely abandoned the story.

I won't update yet just because I don’t know if you noticed, but for those who haven't noticed...something is missing.  

I forgot to include something kind of important. 

I re-read all of my chapter and I noticed that I completely forgot about Chuck!I mean, how is this even possible? All I have to say is ‘Sorry, I'm such a horrible person’. How could I forget something so major?

I guess I was so focused on Alex that I forgot. (Oh well). I read the book for reference and since his name wasn’t there (cause’ he’s not really part of The Scorch Trials as you guys already know) I think I just forgot.

Then I just thought that I could slip this unnoticed but it's bugging me a lot!

....

What about you guys? I know you guys actually love this story.

- Do you guys want Chuck back or not?-

I can fix this.

I think that I really need to fix my mistake.

And I hope you can bear with me during this and be just as patient!

I'm not sure when I'll be finished, but I'll try my best to finish as soon as possible.

Of course, let me know what you guys think. :) xoxo