Chapter 19:

After several minutes, they broke the kiss. They looked into each other’s eyes when unexpectedly she slapped him across the face.

Thomas brought his hand up to the spot where Alex slapped him, a shock expression on his face.

''Leave''

 “Alex’’ he began. ‘’I’ve thought about you ever since, ever since your death! And I-I began to have these dreams. I was devastated. I thought you were dead! I thought I'd never see you again…’’

He was relieved he was taking it all out of his system but Alex just stood there, her face emotionless.

‘’So, you are not leaving!'' he continued. ''Now let's go, please. The Gladers, your friends! They all think you’re dead!’’

‘’Just leave…’’ She said.

‘’What? No! Didn't you hear what I just said?!’’

‘’LEAVE!’’ She pushed him out the door and Thomas stumbled back a few steps away from the building. The thing was that Alex did know him. Just glimpses but they provide enough information.

 ‘’You know what they'll do to me if they find out I remember you.They would wipe my memory again…’’ She whispered. 

Hey!  I'm reallysorry for the late update but I've been very busy.There's been some things going on but now I'm back! I know the story is starting out a little slow, but I hope you like this chapter and let me know what you think!