Chapter 42:

‘’Now, there's something I want to show you’’ Alex said as she leads the way toward a small building.

Inside, they were least twenty girls.

Group B

Things didn't go exactly how Alex had expected.

All of a sudden the two groups were facing each other and anger was obvious on the faces of the groups.

They got into a fighting-position; their eyes squinted, weapons held out in front and ready to kill.

‘’Aris had been with them’’ Minho spat.

“Aris? How do you even know about him? What’s he got to do with this?'' A girl spat. 

''What are they doing here” One of the girls—a dark-skinned girl with hair cut almost to her scalp—said holding a large frayed burlap sack.

‘’Wow, you're group A? I thought they were more of you’’ another girl commented.

“So, what? There may be only eleven of us, and there could be hundreds of you and we’ll still beat your sorry ass’’

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, we were here first just minding our own business until you sticks show up’’

“Sticks?” Minho repeated.

‘’Slintheads!’’ was one of the boys comebacks.

Alex growl in frustration pinching the bridge of her nose, they were all shouting at each other and calling each other’s names.

She wasn’t taking any chances. She couldn’t risk having them kill each other. He walked forward, pushing past people until she stopped in between them.

 “Everyone just shut up!” Alex screamed and, to her surprise, everyone does.