Chapter 45:

‘’But if those people from W.I.C.K.E.D wanted you dead, how come you’re alive?’’ Minho asked Alex. 

‘’Yeah. You’ve never really told us the details. What was it like for you?’’ This time it was Newt.

‘’I wasn’t part of their experiment. I was a mistake. At first they decided to leave me be. You can say that I became almost like a source of entertainment for them. Then I met you, time went by and we started to grow closer, which made things worse. So, they decided to end it all before the first Trial was complete, also preventing my relationship with Thomas altogether. But when they saw how my Variables were helping them they decided that they would spare my life. WICKED wiped my memory in order to continue to work without any interruptions. And one mistake led to another. I began to remember fragments from my past. These fragments included you guys. I was confused. And when they found out, they wiped my memory again, because I couldn't let it go. Back at WICKED’s headquarters, more experiments were performed on me, they didn't abuse me in any way but I became erratic and violent towards them. After that they kept trying their best to erase my memory but it didn't work all. I was even subjected to multiple mind control methods to keep me under their command. Well, you’ve probably figured it out, but it didn’t work either. WICKED came up with a plan, they sent Aris to eliminate Thomas. WICKED kept telling me how he was the reason I couldn’t do my work properly. As soon as I heard, I begged them not to. I even told them that I willing to do whatever it takes to keep him save, but they didn’t want to listen. I came up with a plan. I told them that they didn't have to worry about me not cooperating anymore because I was willing to start all over again. I told them that I would kill Thomas myself. Then a man in a white suit told me that I had The Flare and since I agree to do it they wanted to offer me a cure as a gift. They must have figured out that I was lying because they didn’t take Aris back. When I saw Thomas for the first time here in the Scorch I was going to warn him but they somehow… controlled me long enough to make me push him away so that Aris could continue with their mission.’’

‘’But Aris was with us the whole time, why he didn’t kill him in the first place?’’

‘’He were told to keep him alive until he got out of your sight. And that he was supposed to be a place built into the mountain on the north side. A special place to…kill him. Aris doesn’t know that I know but I bet that’s where he went’’

“The question is, what you are going to do now?’’

‘’We have to save Thomas and I need all the extra help I can get. Here's the Plan''

 I hope you guys understand it.  I tried my best to explain it as clearly as I could. These last five chapters were kind of confusing to read but oh well. Hope you like it!