Chapter 47:

Thomas was about to open his mouth to speak but all of the sudden Alex reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss.

...

Breaking the kiss, Thomas blinked in surprise before he smiled.

''How did you know I was here? How did you get back here before us?''

''All along I knew just where he was going. I took the rock roads that were a shortcut to get here. Turns out there are more than one way to get here. I'm pretty smart, you know. Now, how about we take these off?''

Thomas pulled his hands in front of him freely letting Alex letting untie the ropes that bound his hands together. But during the process, Alex accidentally touched his wrist making him hiss in pain.

''Let me see'' He flinched when she took hold of his hands to examine it. A big purple bruise was forming on his right wrist.

 ''Well, it looks like your wrist is sprained, luckily it's not fractured but it will have to be wrapped up'' She said once she'd finished examining Thomas.

''Wait...you came out here alone?''

''Didn't you hear what I said!?''

"No, I didn't hear you—What did you say?"

''You're an idiot'' She exclaimed as he slapped his forehead with her hand.

''Oww!''

''But no, me and the guys came here. Minho wouldn't let me come all the way here alone anyway''

''Where are they at?'' He asked, rubbing his injured wrist gently.

''They are outside waiting for us''

Alex noticed him staring at her for quite some time now and turned to face him.

''What? Why are you looking at me like that?'' Alex asks staring into his eyes.

''You're amazing. You know that, right? I really missed you'' he admits after a moment. ''How you're able to tell whether a wrist is broken or just sprained by simply looking at it it's impressive''

''I missed you too, Tommy'' Alex chuckled, shaking his head.

''You've never call me Tommy before'' Thomas pointed out with a smile.

''I know''

''You know you'd make a hell of a sexy nurse''

''So...what are we going to do with him now?'' Thomas glanced at Aris, who was lying at a weird angle in the floor.

''Newt and Minho can take care of him'' 

And with that, they walked away.