6

In the Jeep
"Are you okay?" Stiles asks as we drive off from the Sheriff's Station.

"Just worried about Alex." I sigh as I look out of the windows.

"Why, you just met him? Plus he's like 10 and your 17/18 so that's paedophilia." Stiles jokes.

"Stiles. I'm serious. He's just a kid who's parents have gone missing and left him in an abandoned car. He was abandoned and alone, probably scared shitless. He's just a kid."I mutter as I look at the time.

"I guess so. So Deaton's?" Scott checks with me and I nod.

After a few minutes we pull up outside of Deaton's.

"Wait here, I'll be out in 10 minutes." I say and they both nod.

I get out of the car and walk into the clinic. As I shut the door behind me Deaton comes round the corner and flashes me a smile.

"Camila, what can I do for you today?" he asks giving me a quick hug.

"Hey Deaton, if it's no trouble can you do the usual please?" I ask.

Since everything that happened with The Beast, Sebastein Valet, Gerard and Theo, I've had to go to Deaton's every week for the past 4 months. For some reason my wounds won't heal whatsoever. I have to get Deaton to check over the claw wounds from Theo, the gunshot wound from Gerard and the claw wounds from Sebastein. I don't even heal like a human should anymore, I don't heal at all.

Deaton nods sadly and we walk into the operating room.

"On the table, lay down and shirt below ribs." Deaton instructs me as he puts on some of his latex gloves.

I do as he says and then he turns the above head light on. He rummages through his drawers and pulls out some of his equipment and places it on the table. He stands besides me and he pours some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton pad. He unpeels the dressings that I already have on my left side and he begins to clean the gunshot wound. He cuts up a square sized bandage before recovering the wound.

He then moves onto my right side and starts to clean the claw marks that Theo gave me, when he paralysed me with Kanima Venom. Again he recovers them and puts the old ones in the bin besides him.

"Shirt down and sit up." he instructs me again.

I put my shirt back down and prop myself back up into a sitting position. He comes back behind me and I move my hair out of the way. He unpeels the old dressings and begins to clean the claw wounds that Sebastein gave me. Again he recovers them and then sits down in the surgeons chair in front of me and sighs.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I don't know. It's been 4 months since you first came to see me and you've been coming every week since then. None of them have healed yet. Even a human should've healed by now." Deaton explains.

"I know, Melissa told me." I sigh.

"So I'm taking it that even Liam is incapable of helping you heal?" he questions.

"He's my anchor, not a healer. Not even he can help me anymore." I say disappointedly.

"What's wrong?" he asks, seeing my distressed face.

"Somethings coming to Beacon Hills. Something Big. Beacon Hills is going to be in danger again and what if I am still like this. What if I'm in a situation where I need to fight? I could get hurt and I wouldn't be able to heal. If I get injured I could..." I pause before shaking my head disappointedly.

"You've still not told them?" he asks and I shake my head.

"They deserve to know. Why don't the pack know?" he asks as he stands up.

"Maybe because right now everything is perfect. Scott is managing to do his schoolwork now. He does his required reading for every subject and he is actually handing his assignments in on time and not missing any school. Stiles is focusing on college right now and everyone can tell his anxiety is getting better. Lydia is looking into colleges. Malia is actually really close to graduating and for once Liam is practically living like a normal kid again. I can't take that away from them." I admit truthfully.

"Just because you want them to have a normal life doesn't mean they will ever get one. You guys don't have a normal life and you should know that better than anyone. Look, you guys saved Beacon Hills from The Kanima, The Alpha Pack, The Darach, The Nogitsune, Kate, The Beserkers, Dread Doctors, The Beast, Assassins and Chimeras. You can save yourself from life problems." Deaton pats my shoulder.

"I just want to know why I'm incapable of healing, why I can't do anything about it." I sigh.

"I'll do my best to find out for you Camila. I promise I'll try. But in the mean time we both know what you've got to do." Deaton says looking at me with a stern look.

"I know." I say.

"Things can't get worse from here if they know the truth. They will understand if you just tell them. You need to tell Stiles and Scott." Deaton adds.

"No need to." I hear a voice say and I see Stiles and Scott enter the room.

We already know." they say.