46

Camila's Pov
"Come on guys. I don't want anyone's pack or anyone's power. I just want to stay alive." Theo says.

"How do we know that if we let you out, you won't run?" Mason asks.

"Camila's here." Liam says. "And we're not letting him out."

"You can tell us from in here." Liam finishes.

"I'm still gonna need something on my behalf." Theo says, looking at the sword.

"Do you not get that people's lives are at risk?" I question him in annoyance.

"Do you not realise mine is." he says looking at me and then the sword, causing me to become confused by what he meant.

Liam walks back and he stabs the sword, causing it to shatter completely.

"He's a Lowensmensch." Theo says.

"Lion-Man." I say.

"What's that?" Liam asks.

"In the bestiary, it said Lion-Man. Half man, half lion, apart from a werewolf is technically half man, half wolf. Lowensmench is Lion-Man in German." I say.

Liam just looks at me as if to ask 'how do you know this.'

"AP German." I say and he nods his head in understanding.

"So he's part lion, part wolf?" Mason asks.

"Part 'Alpha' werewolf and he is a Nazi as well." I explain.

"He's also a Ghost Rider." Theo says.

"Wait so he could fight them, he could stop them." Mason says.

"Nazi's lost the war. Why is he still obsessed?" Liam asks. "Why does he want an army?"

"He's doesn't want them. The Nazi's were just some meets to an end. It's for a personal, supernatural army." Mason says.

"We need to warn Scott." Liam says.

We walk out of the holding cells and into the main room of the Sheriff's Station.

"Guys come on, we've gotta hurry." Mason says, grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me along after him and Liam.

As the doors burst open a Ghost Rider grabs Mason with his whip and the two of them disappear.

"Mason!" Liam and I shout but he's already gone.

"We've gotta go, we've got to tell Scott and dave Mason on the other side." Liam says, pulling me after him.

Liam and I run all the way to the tunnels, in hope of finding the others, hoping they're all still here. After a few minutes we finally run into someone. Lydia.

"Camila your okay." she says, hugging me.

"Thank god your still here." I hug her back and then she pulls Liam into a hug.

"They took Mason." Liam says, hugging her.

"Come on we need to leave." Lydia says and Liam and I follow after her.

We walk round the corner and straight into a Ghost Rider. Lydia pushes me and Liam behind her and Liam holds onto my hand.

We stare and wait for the Ghost Rider to do something but it doesn't. It puts its gun back in its holster.

"What's happening?" Liam asks, referring to the Ghost Rider.

"I don't know." Lydia says. "Stay behind me."

We start to follow behind Lydia and Liam and I tighten our grip on each other's hand.

"He's afraid of you." I say.

"I'm afraid of me."she says as we run off.

At home

The number you have reached is not in service.

Scott's phone keeps replaying as he calls his Mom.

Lydia is standing by the window. Malia by the fridge. Scott at the table. Liam and I hugging each other by the counter.

"Scott." Malia says, walking over to him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Scott your Mom is gone, but we're gonna get her back." Malia says, turning his phone off.

"What do we do now?" Liam asks as he plays with my hair.

"We can't hide from them." I say.

"What about Lydia?" Liam asks as we sit down at the table.

"The Ghost Rider was afraid of her." I say, sitting on Liam's lap as he hugs me from behind.

"It wasn't fear, it was like remembers me." Lydia says.

"It doesn't matter, the riff is gone. The only one left in Beacon Hills." Scott says.

I look over at the door and it opens.

"Dad?" I say when Sheriff walks in.

"Hey sweetheart." he says as silence drops over the room.