13

Camila's Pov
In the woods
After I leave my house I decide there is only one place I want to go if I want to see what Allison left me. I walk into the woods alone and go to the bridge. It may have been the bridge where Theo's sister died but this was the bridge I came to when Allison and Aiden died.

I go and I sit down on the bridge and I dangle my feet over the edge and through the railings. I breathe in the cool air and I feel the wind drop to a cool breeze. I look down at the envelope in my hand and I read Camila on the front. In Allison's hand writing.

I turn it over and slide my fingers under the seal and along it, opening it up. I dig my fingers inside and I pull out folded papers. I unfold it completely and it's 2 pieces of paper, filled with writing. It's a letter. She wrote me a letter.

I feel another person's presence besides me. They sit down next to me and I see them watching me. I turn my head and look at the person. It's Brett. He offers me a small smile and I rest my head against his shoulder. I feel him wrap his arm around me as he draws small comforting circles on my lower back.

"Take your time with it." he whispers before pressing a kiss to the temple of my head.

I sigh and I muzzle my head further onto his shoulder, breathing in deeply before I begin to read.

Dear Camila,
It's your sister Allison here, but I guess you already knew that. I don't know what's going to happen tonight but if anything happens to me, I wrote this just incase. I'm gonna miss you Camila. Not only are you my sister but you're my best friend. Without you I wouldn't be as strong or as independent as I have become. Having you with me as family through all the hard times made everything easier. I'm sorry about that night I tried to kill you. I tried to kill my own sister multiple times because I was too scared that I didn't even realise that you were more scared than I was. If I pulled that trigger or shot you with my crossbow, like Gerard and Kate wanted, then you would be dead and I can't imagine my life without you. Thank you for forgiving me after I practically forced you out of the house and tried to hurt you multiple times.

This isn't my first letter I've written but it's my first one to you and possibly my last. I want you to know that I'm not scared. Well not of dying anyway, it's more of guilt. It's losing myself and leaving you behind, that's what scares me. Every night I felt guilt for the amount of unimaginable pain you must have felt from losing Erica, Boyd and Mom. I'm felt scared for you. I remember who you really are though, just a scared sister who's already had a life filled with trauma. When I found out you were a werewolf I left you alone and I regret that. But the moment I saw you save everyone from the Alpha I knew that I would follow you anywhere, and I have. Beacon Hills' future is in your hands now Cammy. And I know you'll find a way to do what's right. You always have.

Brett uses his free hand and takes the paper out of my hand and folds it back up, putting it back in the envelope carefully as I start to read the next page.

I remember all the times growing up with you by my side. All the boy talk, all the gossip we talked about in my bedroom. All the times where we danced about on my bed and laughed at the stupidest things. Growing up with you as my sister is something I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Having you in my life and by my side is something I never want to lose. If something happens to me tonight I want you to know that I love you. You are the only person in the world that I could and will ever love unconditionally.

I can feel a tear roll down from my eye and Brett wipe it away as I continue to read.

I don't know if you remember that night where Lydia was in the hospital. After I'd just found out, at homecoming, that you and Scott were werewolves.

I nod my head even though she can't see.

I remember walking in the park. Our place. Our special place. And I remember seeing you on the swing, with the saddest look on your face. But you weren't crying, I should've known since you always said that crying makes you seem weak, but it doesn't. I remember coming over to you and just simply hugging you, as if that was my way of apologising for abandoning you at homecoming. You wouldn't stop apologising to me for not telling me the truth.

Do you remember how I pulled my phone out of my pocket and it started playing a song? And I picked you up off of the swing and I made you have your first dance with me. It was a slow dance. To your favourite song. You loved that song more than anything, do you remember?

I nod my head against Brett's shoulder.

Your probably wondering 'Why is she telling me all of this?'.

I slightly move my head in confusion.

That's what I want you to remember me by. I just want you to remember that night. The night I knew that I would do anything for you. The night I knew nothing could ever come between us again and nothing could ever change.

I love you Camila and I'm so proud of you.

Take care of everyone for me, and take care of yourself. You deserve to be happy.

Goodbye Sister.
Love Allison xx