37

Camila's Pov
Liam looks at me with a sympathetic look on his face before he turns to look back at Theo. I feel Scott slip his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I look up at him and see him smiling sadly at me. I smile back at him and rest my head against his arm as he places a kiss on my forehead. I see Theo staring at us and then look at our hands, before looking back at Liam.

"I can put you back in the ground at anytime." Liam says.

"You also need a transformer that can handle 5 million jules of electricity." Theo says matter of factly.

Liam lowers the katana.

"I know where to find one. I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo says.

Malia growls loudly and I growl lowly, so only Scott can hear. He squeezes my hand tightly before whispering.

"It's okay. I'll watch out for you. Remember this is for Stiles." he says.

"Yeah, for Stiles." I repeat before I hold his hand tighter.

"She promises." Liam says.

"No I don't." Malia argues.

"Malia this is for Stiles alright. Just agree and move on." I speak up, half fed up.

"Come on, your only saying that because you like him." Malia rolls her eyes.

"No I don't. Not remotely close to that." I state.

Malia cocks her eyebrow up and stares at me.

"Why's your heartbeat steady?" she questions me.

"Because it's true." Scott says from besides me.

She sighs.

"I guess she is telling the truth." she adds before turning back to Liam.

"So we're really gonna do this? Trust him?" Malia asks Liam.

"We're not trusting him. We're using him. Figured that if he's done it to us before, I don't see why we can't do it to him." I say pettily and I can practically see Scott beaming at my choice of words.

Theo sighs and Scott speaks up.

"You got a better idea?" Scott asks Malia.

"It's not better but at least it's not him." Malia says, walking off into the living room.

"So are we taking your car?" Liam asks, turning around and facing me.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Scott, Mason and Corey are going to be setting up the transmitter. I'm taking Theo and I'll need your help." Liam explains.

I fold my arms across my chest before I turn and look at Scott.

"Wasn't aware that was part of the plan." I say, looking at him with a death stare.

"I-uh..." he stutters, not coming up with an excuse.

"Your lucky I love you asshole." I say, lightly smacking the back of Scott's head.

"Thanks." he says.

"Come on Camila." Liam says, wrapping chains around Theo's hands.

I sigh and Scott pulls me into a hug and presses a kiss to my cheek then my head.

"I need Stiles back." I murmur into his shirt.

"I know you do. We all do. You and I most." Scott sighs, rubbing my back with his hand.