51

Camila's Pov
We can sense the Ghost Rider outside the door and Liam and Theo grab onto the table. I stand behind them and as they burst through the door and hit the Ghost Rider with it, causing him to get squished against the wall behind him. We quickly walk around the other side of the table and we see more Ghost
Riders approaching.

"Hide with the dead?" Theo snarks at Liam's plan.

"Was worth the try." Liam says back.

They start to shoot bullets at us and Theo grabs my hand and pulls me around the corner with him and Liam. We run into another Ghost Rider and Liam runs towards it, attacking it. He pushes him against the table and holds his arm, which has his gun in it. Liam lifts his arms and pushes the Ghost Rider away.

The Ghost Rider lifts his gun up, pointing it directly between Liam's eyes, when Theo comes running and tackles the Ghost Rider. I slide down to the floor and trip the Ghost Riser from behind, causing him to fall backwards into the closet. Theo shuts the door and I leap up, grabbing a pair of crutches, and barricading the door shut.

We breathe a sigh of relief and look at each other relieved, until we hear Ghost Riders around us.

"They're everywhere." Theo states.

"Good." Liam says bluntly.

"Really? You really need me to remind you that getting captured by the Ghost Riders isn't gonna help save your friends?" Theo asks in annoyance.

"We're all getting caught. You can do that whilst your running, but Camila and I will go down whilst we're fighting." Liam says.

Ghost Riders appear around the corner and Liam and I growl loudly, letting our teeth and claws come out. We flash our eyes and run towards the Ghost Riders, attacking them. A couple of seconds later Theo comes and attacks them with us.

A Ghost Rider appears behind Theo a few seconds later and he turns around and sees him. I quickly link my arms with his and roll backwards off of him, knocking down the Ghost Rider in the process.

I stand up straight with Theo's help

"Thanks." he says, smiling slightly.

"Anytime." I say and then look behind him and at Liam.

"We've gotta go." I say to him and he nods.

A few minutes later
A Ghost Rider flings his whip at Theo and Theo ducks but falls to the floor in the process. It then tries to hit me but I fall to the floor besides Theo. It starts walking closer to us and
Theo scrambles over to the equipment table and grabs to scalpels.

He hands me one of them before he throws it into the Ghost Riders neck. I stand up and watch the blood pouring out of him, and onto the floor.

I turn around and 2 Ghost Riders are right behind us. One of them lifts me up from the ground and throws me against the wall. I get back up a few seconds later but the Ghost Rider is right in front of me. I use the scalpel and throw it at the Ghost Rider but he catches it in his hand before it hits him. He throws it behind him and he grabs onto my throat, lifting me up off of the floor. He then pulls his gun out of his holster and points it at my head, holding it there.