48

Camila's Pov
At the Sheriff's Station
"I'm not saying you have to like him, I'm saying maybe he could help us." Liam says as we walk into the Sheriff's Station.

"Liam. I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up." Sheriff says, opening the door, revealing no one there.

He goes over to a desk and picks up a radio.

"Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Do you copy?" he asks into it.

No response.

"Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Do you copy?" he repeats.

I stand with Liam and he's still holding my hand.

"All units.."

"They're gone." Liam says.

"That's not possible, they couldn't have taken everybody." he says.

There's a moment of silence as we all quietly look at each other in disappointment.

"They didn't." Theo calls over form the jail cell.

My eyes widen when I see him still here.

A few minutes later
"Please. Please tell me you brought your keycard." Theo asks.

"I also brought my gun." he says.

"And your sense of humour. That is great. But if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." Theo says.

"What we need, is to trust you." Liam interrupts.

"And you need to get realistic because trust isn't important right now." Theo snarls at Liam.

"Right now it's is against them and you're gonna need a lot more of us, considering how many of them there are." Theo says.

"I hate to say he's right, but he's kinda right." Liam and I say.

"If I let you out and I see any behaviour that I find remotely suspicious, then I'll put so many goddamn bullets in your head God won't even recognise you." Sheriff threatens.

Theo comes closer to the cell bars and he looks directly at us.

"I'm an Atheist. Fire at will." he says cockily.

Sheriff pulls out his keycard and flicks it in between his fingers.

"Your gonna need to be a bit closer than that Sheriff." Theo says as Sheriff pulls the card away from the card reader.

"Wave it over the card reader come on." Theo says, tapping the card reader.

"Right here. Up and down, you can do it." he adds.

"Sheriff we need him." Liam says.

Theo looks at Sheriff and then at the card before he lunges to grab it. I jump back in shock and Liam wraps his arms around me securely.

Theo looks at me and then at Liam before he grits his teeth together and grips onto the poles. He glares at the two of us holding onto each other before looking at Sheriff.

"Tell me something." he starts.

"Tell you what, what are you talking about?" Theo questions Sheriff.

"Tell me about my son. Tell me one thing about Stiles that you remember. Just one."

"You swipe that keycard, I'll tell you anything you want." Theo says.