28

Camila's Pov
For the next two hours Brett and I were looking through the dorms online, trying to decide which one we wanted. We finally came across one which we both really liked. We put our names in for it and a few minutes later it said we claimed it and it's ours.

"Living with you will be so fun." I say, already excited for the future.

"Me too." he says and he grabs the tv remote and turns on the tv.

"What we watching?" I ask.

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I'm also ordering pizza." he says.

After he's ordered some pizza we just lay on his bed and watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine for an hour when the doorbell rings. As if on cue my phone rings as well.

"You get that and I'll get the door." Brett says and he walks out of the room.
I answer the phone and it's Scott.

"Hey Scotty."
"Hey Mila, you seem happy."
"I am, we're watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Brett's just getting the pizza from downstairs. Guess what, Brett and I both got accepted into JFC College and we're going to be sharing a dorm."
"That's awesome, I'm so happy for you."
"Thanks Scotty."
"I wanted to ask if you could come to mine at around 7.30pm."
"Sure that's only in 3 hours. Look I gotta go but I'll see you then."
"Bye Mila."
"Bye Scotty." I say, hanging up the phone.

Brett walks back into the room with a pizza box in his hands.

"Who was that?" he asks as he sits on the bed.

"Scott, just asking me to come round in like 3 hours."I say.

"Ahh okay well we can continue to watch this." he says and we start to eat the pizza and watch tv.

Scott's Pov
Camila hangs up the phone and I sigh in annoyance.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

"Let's just say we're about to kill her happy mood."I roll my eyes.

"Happy mood?" he questions.

"She got accepted into JFC and she's going there with Brett, you put two and two together." I say, slightly pissed off.

"Shit." Liam groans, running his hand through his hair.

Camila's Pov
"So what been happening with you lately?" I ask as I grab another slice of pizza.

"Not much, I mean I made Captain again for the lacrosse team but that's no big surprise. I mean I've been Captain for the past 4 years." he says cockily.

"Cocky much?" I question jokingly.

"Hey I'm just saying it how I see it." he says putting his hands up in defence.

I laugh slighty at his stupidity.

"I heard you're now on the lacrosse team." he adds.

"Yeah, Coach didn't even give me a choice." I say.

"Yeah well you've practiced with Liam and I, Beacon Hills will definitely do better with you and Liam working together on it." he says and I nod my head in agreement.

"Liam sent me your songs by the way. They're good, like really good." Brett says.

"Wait, how did Liam get them?" I question in shock.

"Lydia sent them to Liam and the pack, I got them from Liam first and then from the pack." he says.

"Assholes." I groan out in annoyance.

"But I'm serious, your really good. Your talented." he says and he pulls out his phone.

"Look at this." he says showing me the files of my songs.

The Night We Met

Lose you to Love me

Remember That Night

Deep End

Praying

July

Another Love

I Found

You Found Me

Are You With Me

IDFC

Comatose

Like That

Since U Been Gone

Dandelions

True Love

Your Sweater

Not About Angels

Good Without

Medicine

Superficial Love