41

Camila's Pov
The Plan
It's dark outside now and Liam, Scott, Theo and Mason are hiding in the shadows, whilst I'm standing in the middle of the floor, waiting for the Ghost Rider.

"Where the fuck is this thing? I feel awkward just standing here." I whisper yell to Scott.

"Camila, you're literally standing. How can you feel awkward?" he whispers back.

"Maybe at the fact that I'm just standing here, all alone." I flap my arms around the empty space.

It's stormy outside and then suddenly a lightning bolt strikes the ground and a Ghost Rider emerges from the flash, appearing right in front of me. It starts to walk towards me quickly, I start backing away when he starts speeding towards me. I start running and he follows after me, quick on my heels. I run right through and out the side door, which Liam quickly shuts besides me.

The Ghost Rider then turns around to escape through the other door, but Scott runs to shut the door. He starts sliding it shut but it gets stuck midway. Surprisingly, Theo runs up and begins to help shut the other side. The Ghost Rider grabs Theo's arm and starts to pull him inside by the arm.

"Keep closing it." Theo says through gritted teeth before he yells out in pain.

The door gets unstuck and it starts closing on Theo's arm. I quickly run around Liam and I wrap my arms around Theo's waist, pulling him backwards. His arm breaks in the process and the Ghost Rider loses its grip on him. Scott then shuts the doors.

Theo and I stumble backwards, holding onto each other. He turns around and looks at me with a shocked look on his face, shocked that I helped him...again.

I look down at his arm and see it's broken from the crushing weight of the door. He's clutching onto his arm in pain and I look at him and sigh, unwrapping my arms from his waist as he turns around.

"Give me your arm." I say to him, holding my hand out to him.

He looks at me hesitantly before holding his arm out.

"This might hurt but...well let's hope it hurts." I say as I snap his arm back into place, causing him to groan in the process.

I hold his arm in my hand before I realise what I'm doing. I quickly let go and walk back over to Scott, who wraps an arm around me protectively.

"Thanks." Theo says and I give him a small nod of acknowledgment before looking back at the Ghost Rider.

Mason quickly runs past with mountain ash and he pours a barrier around the cage.

"Go!" Scott shouts to Corey and Mason.

They run out of the shack, leaving Liam, Theo, Scott and I alone. The Ghost Rider lifts his hand in the air, trying to conduct lighting but he fails.

"It worked." Scott says surprised.

"It did." Liam says.

I stare at the Ghost Rider in amazement as he lifts both his hands up, trying again, and it doesn't work.

"Now what do we do?" Theo asks.

"Try to talk to him." Scott suggests.

"Mr Ghost Rider? M-Mr Rider?" Liam awkwardly speaks and we all turn our heads, looking at him weirdly.

I snort slightly and I shove my head into Scott's chest, muffling my laughs

I snort slightly and I shove my head into Scott's chest, muffling my laughs. Scott places his head on top of mine so he doesn't start laughing too, but I can feel his body shaking from laughter.

"I love you Babe but no." I say to Liam, pulling my head out of Scott's shirt.

He rolls his eyes and smiles back at me.

"Babe?" I hear Theo question under his breath, but I choose to ignore it.

"We'll let you out, if you tell us how to get our friends back." Liam tries to convince him.

"Everyone, we want everyone." Scott says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Tell us how to get them all back." Liam demands.

The Ghost Rider stays silent.

"This is the plan?" Theo asks.

"There wasn't a plan for this part of the plan." Liam mutters to Theo.

All of a sudden everything turns black again and I grip onto Scott's shirt for support.

"Jordan Parrish. He can scare the Ghost Rider. He can save you all from them. At the party he scared them away." Mason says.

Suddenly a Ghost Rider appears in my line of vision and flings his whip forwards. It wraps itself around my neck and I start to choke and splutter. He pulls out his gun and shoots two bullets, both at my wounds and I fall to the floor bleeding.

"Camila!" Scott shouts loudly, in my ear.

My eyes shoot back open and I gasp for breath, holding onto my throat. Once I feel nothing is on there I breathe out a sigh of relief. I realise I'm still holding onto Scott so I let go of him.

"Do you want me to go deaf? Jesus christ you're louder than Lydia when she sees new shoes." I ramble as I wriggle my ear.

"What is it?" Liam asks, ignoring my comment.

"Just a vision thingy." I say, rubbing my throat.

"What did you see?"

"Parrish, He might be able to help us." I state.

"Why Parrish?" Theo asks.

"At the night of the party Mason said Parrish stopped him from taking people." I say, feeling a little pain in my lower stomach.

"Your a genius Mila." Scott says, placing a kiss on my lips before running outside to call Parrish.

I stand there in shock for a few seconds before Liam starts laughing at me. I roll my eyes before showing him my middle finger.

Scott comes back into the room a couple minutes later, telling us Parrish is leaving the Sheriff's Station soon. We stand there watching the Ghost Rider for a few minutes before Scott starts sniffing the air.

"What is it?" Liam and I ask.

"Blood." Scott says.

"Fresh blood." Theo says, sniffing the air as well.

I look at them all a little confused when Liam starts sniffing the air as well. He looks at me confused before he lifts the hem of Brett's hoodie up.

"Found the source." Liam says, gesturing to my stomach, which has blood seeping lightly through the bandages.

Scott looks at me before he texts Parrish to bring some extra bandages. Liam is just looking at me worriedly, as he peels back the bandages a little.

"Li, I'm fine. I'm not gonna die." I joke, trying to lighten the mood.

He looks at me seriously before he recovers the wounds again.

"I know that Babe." he says before wrapping his arm back around my shoulder, as we wait for Parrish to arrive.

"Babe?" I hear Theo question under his breath again.