10

Camila's Pov
Second Period
It was second period and I had Mixed Gym. Basically Mixed Gym is where it's both guys and girls and it's mixed years. Sophomores and Seniors. So my year and Liam's year. I go into the girls locker room and I see Lydia, Malia and some other girls. We get changed and we meet Coach on the field.

When we get on the field some people are already practicing.

"Okay girls we've got soccer on one half and lacrosse on the other. You pick which one you want to do and join in." Coach says and walks off to the lacrosse part of the pitch.

"What are you gonna do?" Lydia asks and I look in between lacrosse and soccer.

"I'm gonna do lacrosse. I need to talk to Scott anyways." I say.

"Okay well we'll see you after class." Malia says and they walk off to soccer.

I walk up to the lacrosse part of the pitch and see Scott, Stiles and Liam chucking the ball between them.

"Hey bitches." I say picking up a lacrosse stick.

"Thank god you chose lacrosse. I couldn't stand if it was just me and these two. Scott who tries to help me improve and Stiles who says he's better than me, even though we all know that's a lie." Liam drops his stick and tackles me into a hug.

"Ha Stiles, you suck." I joke and he looks at me with a pissed off face.

"Oh really. Greenberg my turn." Stiles yells to the goalie as he picks up a ball in his net.

Stiles runs forwards and launches it to the goal but he misses and it bounces off of the post. I snort under my breath.

"Nice one Stilinski!" I call over to him.

"Hey Camila." Stiles shouts back and throws the ball to me, which I catch.

"Shut up." he adds.

"Come on I love you Stiles but that was terrible." I say to him as we walk over.

"Like you could do any better Argent. I bet you just came to play lacrosse cause you want to hit all your boy toys, since they're here." Green burg calls from the goal.

Liam takes a step forward but I place my hand on his chest.

"I got this." I say and I take a step towards the goal.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Greenburg asks as Coach comes over and watches, along with the rest of the guys.

"Are you sure?" I ask him and he smirks cockily beneath his mask.

I take a step back and then one forward, launching the ball towards one area only. But this time it's not the goal.

The ball soars through the air and reaches Greenburg, hitting him directly in the crotch and sending him into the back of the net, alongside the ball.

"Sorry Greenburg. Did I hit your boy toy?"I sarcastically ask as I turn back around and walk over to Liam, Stiles and Scott.

When I reach them I can see them smirking.

"What?" I ask and they nod behind me and I turn and see Coach standing right behind me.

"Jesus." I jump in shock as he looks at me with an unreadable face.

"Argent." he says.

"Uhh it's Stilinski." Stiles says from behind me.

Coach glares at him and Stiles shys behind me.

"Never mind." he says.

"Stilinski." he corrects himself before speaking again.

"Come by my office tomorrow and pick up your new kit. Your in the lacrosse team." he says before walking off.

"But Coach I don't-" I start but get cut off by a hand being placed on my mouth.

"No your playing lacrosse." Stiles says moving his hand away from my mouth.

"Ugh fine." I say and we start to throw it between us.

"Thanks by the way." I say to Scott as Liam throws the ball to me and Stiles throws his ball to Scott.

"For what?" Scott asks as we both throw our balls to our partners.

"For what you did in AP Biology." I say as Liam throws the ball to me and I throw it back.

"It's fine." Scott says throwing Stiles his ball.

""You still struggling with your dyslexia?" he asks.

"Yeah. Still can't read a thing." I say as Coach blows his whistle and calls us in.

"Do you remember that night when we were reading the Dread Doctors book at my house?" he asks as we start to walk in behind everyone else.

"Yeah. That sucked. It was so hard to read it but I could do it in the end."I state.

"Because of Theo." Scott says as we stand behind the rest of the players as Coach starts talking to everyone.

"What?" I ask.

"Theo helped you read. He helped you understand the words."Scott adds.

I'm kind of shocked on how he knows this.

"How did you k-" I start to ask but he cuts me off.

"I watched you. I watched him help you. That's when I saw you were happy. You were able to read because you used your other eyes to see the words. Not your human eyes. Theo helped. Have you tried to read with your other eyes since." Scott explains.

The bell rings from inside the building and Coach tells us to get changed and go to our next class. We start to walk back in silence.

"I haven't tried." I say as Stiles and Liam catch up.

"Maybe you should." he says and I nod in agreement.

"Hey guys we've got yearbook photos in a bit but I've got to go somewhere first so I'll be a little late." Stiles says.

"Same I've got to talk to one of my teachers." I say.

"I've got to talk to Mason before we go to lunch." Liam says to me.