35

Scott's Pov
The next morning
I walk downstairs after I wake up and see Camila isn't next to me. I see that Malia and Liam are asleep on the 2 of 3 sofas in the living room, so I go to the kitchen and I see Theo and Camila. I quickly hide behind the doorway so they don't see me.

Liam and Malia have woken up now and I usher for them as they come and stand besides me. I place my finger to my lips, indicating for them both to be quiet.

"Quit the bullshit, Raeken. Why are you acting like we're friends? We're not. The only reason that I'm tolerating you and not ripping your throat out right now is because we need you for this plan to work. That's it. To be honest we don't even need you at all, but after this is all over you can piss off to where you like and I couldn't care less." I hear Camila say.

"Then why'd you help me yesterday?" Theo says, sounding cocky.

"Like I said, we need you for this plan to work. Trust me when I say this. I'd allow Malia to beat the living hell out of you." she angrily responds.

"Why's that?" he pushes her further, to answer.

"Why's that?" I hear Theo repeat again.

"Because we don't trust you. I don't trust you." Camila argues.

"Why can't you trust me?" he asks her.

"You really expect me to. After everything you've done?" she asks angrily.

Theo doesn't say anything.

"You made your choice." she says, sounding emotionlessly.

There's another moment of silence.

"You made your choice." she repeats a little quieter, seeming like she's figure something out.

After a few seconds of silence I feel bad for listening at the doorway.

"Everything okay over here?" I ask, entering the room with Malia and Liam.

She doesn't look at us or take her eyes off of Theo as she answers.

"Yeah." she says, picking her phone up off of the counter behind him and then looking at Theo again.

"Yeah we're done." she adds, walking swiftly past all of us and upstairs.

"Malia, don't kill Theo. Liam, living room now." I say, pulling him out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"She was talking about their relationship when she said they were done, wasn't she?" Liam asks and I sigh before nodding.

I just look at Liam and don't say anything for a few seconds.

"You don't trust me?" Liam questions, clearly smelling my chemosignals.

"I don't trust him. Do you?" I ask him.

"No, but I think we could use him. Only if Camila is okay with that." Liam answers.

"She is. We talked last night and all she wants is for Stiles to come back." I tell him.

"I heard what you guys were taking about last night, outside." I admit.

"Look, I know that Brett and I are her anchors, mainly me, but I have a feeling that her wounds and bleeding is getting worse because of Stiles missing and Theo being back." he says.

"I never thought about it like that." I say.

"Well I have. We need Theo's help to get Stiles back to us." Liam says.

"Remember who he is He got into your head and you tried to kill me. And when that didn't work he actually killed me. Camila had to bring me back to life and heal me, she practically saved me from her psychotic ex-boyfriend." I state.

"I know, but this might be our only chance to get Stiles back. We need Stiles back and we need Camila to be okay." Liam argues.

"Can we at least find somebody that we trust?" I ask.

"The only person we have who is powerful enough is Camila, but what if she can't heal? What if she gets taken? I can't lose her Scott." Liam says.

I eye him up suspiciously and that makes me realise something.

"You still love her?" I ask him.

He sighs before nodding his head.

"Not as romantically anymore, but there's apart of me that will always love me like that." he admits.

"Camila does too, I can assure you on that." I say truthfully.

"I need her to be safe. I can't lose her because she's my anchor and best friend." Liam says.

I eye him up for a few seconds before I realise something.

"You still love her?" I ask him.

He sighs before nodding his head.

"Not as romantically anymore, but I will always have a small part of me that loves her like that." Liam admits.

"Camila does too, I can assure you on that." I say truthfully.

"I need her to be safe. I can't lose her, she's my anchor and best friend." Liam says.

"She's the glue to this pack." I admit.

"Look, this might be a mistake bringing Theo back, but I'm not risking her life and the chance of losing her. She can heal and bring someone back to life with a simple kiss, and for her all she's ever gotten from a kiss is betrayal. We have to be able to save her, she can't heal anymore. It might be a mistake using Theo but you don't know yet. You made a lot of mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha." Liam politely argues.

"Yeah I made a lot of mistakes. All of us have, well apart from Camila. She's been the one who fixes them, and I'm not having her fix this one. We don't have time for mistakes. We can't lose Stiles because if we lose him then we lose Camila. I can't lose either of them." I admit sadly.

"I know you can't lose Stiles, none of us can, but I can't lose Camila either. Not again. So we should try anything we can to save him. Right? Even if that means Theo. If not for me or the pack, then do it for Camila and Stiles." Liam says.

I sigh heavily.

"Fine, but you've got to convince me with Theo." I say.