54

Camila's Pov
In the Woods
Theo and I walk into the woods, hand in hand, and I see Scott alone, with Mr Douglas and the Ghost Riders.

Theo quickly pulls me behind a tree and we hide and listen into their conversation.

"Unbelievable. Even in the face of insurmountable odds. I don't know if it's suicide or stupidity." Mr Douglas sneers at Scott.

"I don't know either. But Either way I'm getting that diverter." Scott says.

"You of all people Scott. Should know what happens to a lone wolf." Mr Douglas taunts Scott.

Theo grabs my hand and pulls me out from behind the tree, into view of Mr Douglas and the Ghost Riders.

"He's not alone! He's got a pack!" Theo shouts to him and Scott turns around and sees us.

"And Theo's not in it

"And Theo's not in it. But Camila and I are." Malia says, appearing from behind us.

I look at Malia and she smiles at me and I smile back at her when I hear some more footsteps from behind her.

"I'm not. In the pack I mean. But no one likes a Nazi." Peter says, coming up from behind Malia and standing besides her.

We all run towards them and start to attack. Malia swings at the Ghost Riders and they fall on the floor and collide eight each other. I knock down 4 Ghost Riders, who are trying to attack Scott, as he goes towards Mr Douglas. I turn back and look at Theo. I watch as he attacks them with a spinning kick and sweeping at their feet, causing them to flip over and land on their backs.