31

Scott's Pov
"Hey Camila."

Theo is the first to speak out of the two, his voice softer than usual, not in a condescending tone but in a cautious tone.

I watch as Camila's jaw clenched, gritting her teeth together before a whiff of anger and hatred reaches my nostrils. Without warning, Camila storms over to Theo, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him against the wall, her claws visibly emerging round his throat as he lets her pin him in place.

I look to my side and see Malia and Liam's eyes glued to the scene in front of them, watching as Camila's other hand curls up into a ball and raises up in the air. And here we are. All of us just waiting for Camila to beat the living shit out of Theo... but she doesn't. She just looks dazed as she looks at Theo properly.

I don't know how long for if I'm honest, but when the strong scent of blood reaches my nostrils Camila looks away from him and at her hand. We all look and see blood dripping down her hand and onto the floor before she drops her hand to her side. The sound of her ragged breathing and rapid heartbeat fills my ears as I watch her start to slow down her breathing, as if trying to calm herself down, and she looks at Theo again.

It's almost impossible to see but I catch a glimpse of a single tear welling up in her eyes, before she blinks it away and looks back at her hand, shaking it repeatedly as she splatters blood on the floor.

A heavy, yet quiet, sigh leaves Camila as she looks at the floor, letting go of Theo before turning to look in our direction.

She looks at us for a few seconds before she quickly makes her way towards us. Except she doesn't come to us, she diverts passed us and grabs her keys and phone before slamming the door behind her as she leaves. Malia and I turn to Liam and he doesn't even look at us as he quickly follows after her.

Malia and I turn to face Theo, who's back is against the wall as he stares at where Camila was standing a few seconds before, not moving whatsoever.

"Camila, wait!" Liams call after Camila fills my ears.

I quickly turn back to the window and slip my fingers through the gap, creating a big enough gap for me and Malia to see out of.

We watch as Camila keeps walking to her Jeep, her hand covering her mouth as she speeds up, completely ignoring Liam's calls.

"Wait!" Liam calls again as we see her reach her Jeep, opening the drivers door.

Luckily, Liam catches up with her just in time, slamming the door shut with his hand.

"Camila, look I'm sorry." Liam apologises and Camila looks at Liam with a look of shock and hurt spreading across her face.

"Wha- you did this?" her voice cracks slightly as she speaks, the silence between the two of them growing tense.

"Why?" her voice turns quiet and I hear her breathing quicken.

I see Liam stay quiet, not saying a word.

"Come on, say something." I murmur under my breath as Malia and I face each other.

"You know what it's fine, I can't even imagine what shitty excuse you're coming up with right now." Camila scoffs before trying to open her door again, but Liam shuts it again.

"We had to bring him back." Liam finally speaks.

Camila looks at him before lowly chuckling; I can tell it's fake though, I'm pretty sure everyone can.

"Wow, he speaks. So proud of you, Liam. You want a fucking medal?" she asks in a spiteful tone, sounding angry and mad but the tears in her eyes show the feelings of betrayal and hurt.