27

Camila's Pov
The next morning
I woke up in Scott's bed and I see him by his bathroom door changing his shirt.

"Scott." I murmur as I rub my eyes and sit up.

"I really thought I would manage to not wake you up." he says, seeming disappointed.

"It's fine I slept fine anyways." I say getting out of the bed.

"I heard you get up at least 3 times." he says, matter of factly.

"One time less than last time." I joke and he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Lydia is coming here in about 15 minutes, I told Malia to bring your car by the way, she's going to do that." he says.

"Okay thanks." I say.

"By the way it's 10.30 in case you didn't know." he says, changing out of his shorts and into jeans.

"Okay well I'll get dressed." I say and I walk over to his closet and open my drawer.

I look inside and I pick out this outfit.

"Lydia and Malia are here to get me now, so here are your keys

"Lydia and Malia are here to get me now, so here are your keys. Bye." Scott says handing me my keys and giving me a hug before he leaves.

Since Scott, Lydia and Malia are going to Canaan, Liam is busy with something he's not telling anyone and Mason is studying with Corey, I'm going over to surprise Brett and Lori. After I've gotten dressed I go into Scott's bathroom and I wash my face with my skincare products that I have at his house. After that I then brush my teeth with my toothbrush and I go back into his bedroom. I put on my shoes and I grab my keys and phone and I leave the house.

Before I go to Brett's I decide to make two pit stops on the way. First I go to the Stilinski's house and I look in the mail box, hoping for a letter. I go through it and the last thing i'd a thick brown paper package. Straight away I open it on the spot and I read it.

JFC College Acceptance Letter

Saturday 12th March
Miss Camila Stilinski/ Argent
129 Woodbine Lane

Dear Miss Camila Stilinski/Argent,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to our Music and English program for this academic year beginning next September.

JFC will be offering dorm rooms, first come first serve, so you are encouraged to sign up for a dorm room if you would like one.

If you would like to accept this offer then we advice you bring these forms, signed, to the administration office on your first day.

Kindest regards,
JFC College Administrator

I do a happy little jump and I kiss the piece of paper excitedly. I quickly get back to my car and drive off, making a pit stop at the coffee drive thru on the way.