26

Camila's Pov
At the school
It's late at night, probably around 11pm, and right now we're at the high school, trying to scope out some ideas on how to find Stiles.
I'm with Malia, Scott and Lydia, standing around the Jeep when we hear a loud howl. A recognisable howl. I know that howl.

"Peter." I say to myself and I quickly run off into the woods, trying to detect him by his scent.

I don't even look behind me to see if the others have followed, I just track my way to him. I turn the corner and I see a smoky, burning body on the floor. I crouch down besides him and Malia catches up with me and kneels next to me.

"Oh my god." I say above a whisper.

"Peter?" Malia says, questioningly.

"Who's Peter?" Scott asks, as he kneels besides us.

"Peter Hale." I say.

"My Dad." Malia adds.

Scott looks like he's trying to remember Peter when, finally, something clicks in his head.

"Peter. He bit us, how did I forget?" Scott asks looking at me.

"He was taken." I say looking at him.

"What?"

"You both forgot who he was. Chances were he was taken." I state.

"Then how did you remember him?" Malia asks.

"I don't know." I say bluntly.

"What's in his hand?" Lydia asks.

I open his hand and see the keys. Stiles's Jeep keys. My eyes widen in shock that Peter has them.

"What is it Camila?" Scott asks.

"Malia, hold these a second." I say passing her the keys and I fumble around in my pocket, looking for my set.

I grab my keys out and flick through them, reaching Stiles's Jeep key. I hold it out, flat on my palm, and Malia does the same.

"They're from Peter. Stiles's keys to the Jeep. Peter came back with Stiles's keys."I explain.

With that being said, Lydia, Scott and I go back to the Jeep whilst Malia stays and helps get Peter to the hospital. We open the Jeep and I get into the backseat and Lydia and Scott get into the front. Suddenly the radio starts blaring with a loud crackle.

"Hello. Hello." I hear Stiles's voice.

"Stiles." I say grabbing the speaker.

"Camila is that you?"

"Yes it's me." I say.

"Oh thank god. Where are you?"

"I'm in your Jeep with Scott and Lydia."

"Stiles." Scott and Lydia speak up and I hand them the speaker.

"Scott. Lydia, is that you?"

"We can hear you." Lydia says into the speaker.

"Oh my god, you remember me." Stiles says, sounding relived.

"Stiles, is this you? Is this actually you?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah it's me. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?"

"You said...you said remember I love you."Lydia stutters out.

My eyes grow wide with shock. Stiles finally told Lydia he loves her. After all those years of pining after her, he finally said it.