22

Camila's Pov
At the High School
I quickly walk into the building with Scott and I see Liam in the hallway with a bunch of kids.

"Liam!" Scott calls over to him.

Liam turns around and looks at us, spotting me. His face breaks out into a shocked, but happy, face and he grins widely.

"Cammy!" he shouts as he tackles me into a hug.

"I missed you so so much

"I missed you so so much." he squeezes me tightly in his arms.

"I missed you more wolfy." I say ruffling his hair.

He pulls apart from the hug and he fixes his hair, when he spots my neck.

"What happened to your neck? Why is it bruised?" he asked, touching it with his fingers.

"This guy kept attacking me in Eichen House but it's fine I guess." I explain.

He looks at my neck again sadly before moving his eyes up to my face.

"What?" I question his gaze as he moves his sleeves down, so they were covering his hands.

He lifts his hands up to my face and wipes away the concealer I just put on. After a couple of wipes he pulls his hands away, rubbing his sleeves on his legs.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask him confused.

"You look beautiful without it." he smiles at me.

I smile back when he touches my neck again.

"I'm so so sorry for not believing you about Stiles and I'm so sorry you had to go to Eichen House. I love you so so much." Liam says before pulling me into another tight hug.

"I love you too Liam but I might need to breathe." I joke as he loosens his grip slightly but continues to hug me.

"Cute reunion guys but we've got to go protect them." Scott says, finally catching up with us.

"Oh yeah, right." Liam says walking back towards the people.

"So...Liam?" Scott questions raising his eyebrows.

"What about him?" I ask confused. 

"Why don't you date Liam?" Scott asks.

I look at him dead in the eyes, waiting for him to crack but he doesn't.

"Wait your serious?" I say seeing him nod.

"Yeah. I mean he's single and your single, so I don't see why you two don't get together." Scott drifts off.

"That's like saying I should date you because your single." I say.

"So your saying you'd date me?" Scott raises his eyebrows flirtatiously but I know he's joking.

"No, I'm more likely to date Brett or Liam." I laugh at him.

"No, Baby please." Scott puts his hand on his heart dramatically and we both burst out laughing.

"I missed this." he says before hugging me closely.

"Me too." I say, hugging him back.

"Now come on, we've got to go to the basement." Scott says, grabbing my hand and we follow after Liam.

"Why are we underground?"a girl asks.

"This is the way to the bunker." I explain.

"You guys have a bunker?"another guy asks.

We nod in agreement.

"Who are you people?" he asks.

"We're the people who know things about most things that most people don't know about."Liam explains.

"Liam." I say and he turns around and looks at me.

"Speak English please."I smile sweetly at him.

"What?" the guy asks.

"Just keep moving." Scott says.

"Liam, where's Gwen?" I ask.

We run to the ladder and look up the hatch. I look at Liam before I climb up it and run to find her. I end up finding her in the locker room.

"Gwen?" I ask and she nods.

"Your Camila, right?" she says and I nod.

"How'd you know my name?" I ask her confused.

"Everyone knows you. Your basically called 'the nicest girl in existence'." she says smiling a little at the name.

"Well that's new." I say before looking at her.

"Why are you here? Why aren't you in the bunker with the others?" I ask her.

"I'm not waiting in the bunker to get taken." Gwen replies.

"You have to Gwen. You need to be safe and protected." I speak up.

"No I don't." she says sternly.

"Look, I know it sounds completely and utterly stupid but you have to trust me. My best friend and brother has been taken and we are busy figuring out a way to get them back. Look, I know you want to see your sister but I got put in Eichen House for 2 months because no one believed me. We've already made a plan so you need to trust me if you want to find your sister." I say.

"Okay, I'm sorry that you got put into Eichen House and all but I'm not going in the bunker. I don't want to just hide there."she says.

I tighten my lips into a straight line as I think of a plan.

"Fine, I'm playing lacrosse on the team. You get changed into some of the spare kit and meet me out on the field. But you've got to promise to stay with Scott, Liam and I." I say, handing her some spare lacrosse kit from Coaches locker.

"Fine. I promise, just make sure you'll get my sister back." she says sadly.

"We're getting everyone back." I say and I leave her to get changed.

I get outside and onto the pitch, meeting Scott and Liam by the bleachers.

"Here. Get changed quick, we'll cover you." Scott says, handing me my kit.

I quickly get changed whilst the two of them surround me, making sure I have my privacy. Once I've finished getting changed we get out onto the field and start to play the game. It gets to the end of the second quarter and the team goes and stands by the bleachers. I hear someone come up behind me and I turn around and see it's Mason.

"Camila, your back." he says hugging me.

"Mase, I missed you." I hug him back.

"I missed you more."

"Did you need anything? You look stressed." I say.

"Parrish. He's the reason the Ghost Riders disappeared at the party. We need him to get here but he's not answering the phone." Mason explains hurriedly.

"I'll get him. Just tell Scotty where I am." I say running off to the Sheriff's Station.