52

Camila's Pov
I pull away from the hug and wipe my eyes dry as the elevator door opens. We walk out and I see that we're on the bottom floor. The lights flicker as we walk through the corridors, it's empty. We hear a noise and we turn around to see where it's coming from. It's a train station. Beacon Hills is turning into a train station.

"We've gotta get to Scott." I say.

We get into the police car and I drive us all the way to where Scott, Malia and Lydia are. When we get there we see Scott shutting the door but Liam catches it on time.

"Liam." Scott says surprised.

"There's something you need to see." Liam says.

"Your still here?" Scott says.

"Everyone's gone. Everyone but us 5." Liam says.

"What about..."

"He's gone." I say and everyone looks at me.

"You've got to come with us." Liam says to Scott.

"What is it?" he asks.

"We can't explain it, we have to show you." Liam says. 

Scott nods and says something to Malia and Lydia before he follows us.

At the Hospital
We run into the hospital and Scott sees the train tracks on the floor.

"This is happening everywhere?" he asks.

"Here. School. Lacrosse Field." I list.

"What does this mean?" Scott asks.

"It means, it's working." Mr Douglas says from behind us.

We turn around and stare at him.

As he says that, Parrish comes up from behind us and picks me up, throwing me into another room and I hit my head on the table. I lay there, trying to focus on healing and getting my strength back, that I don't even realise what's happening.

I get up and slowly walk out of the door, putting the dirt off of myself. I wipe my nose and feel blood pouring down my chin. Thanks Parrish for making my nose bleed.

"Love you Parrish but your an asshole when your the Hellhound." I mutter under my breath.

I clean my nose and walk back to where the others are. I see Mr Douglas on the floor and someone hugging Scott. They pull away from Scott and I see who it is.

"Camila!"

"Stiles?" I question and he's nods before he runs over and we tackle each other in a massive hug.

Whilst we're hugging I can hear him crying alongside me