9

Camila's Pov
The next day
'BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I yawn and I roll over and I hit the button, turning it off. I slept for 2 hours last night, I've gotten back into my old sleeping habits since Theo has been gone, and I went for a long walk in the woods for about 3 hours.

"Dumbass. Don't fall back to sleep." Stiles says coming into my room without knocking.

"Stiles I could've been naked." I shriek as I get out of bed.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." he jokes, referring to that time he bathed me because of what happened with Donovan.

"Shut up." I groan and I start pushing him out of my room and I shut the door.

"Hurry up and I'll buy you coffee." Stiles calls through the door.

"Okay." I call back and I quickly rush into my bathroom.

I take a 15 minute shower to wake me up and then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and I dry my hair and get dressed into this.

All the new clothes I bought with Lydia are high-waisted bottoms, so that they cover up the bandages, apart from she doesn't know that

All the new clothes I bought with Lydia are high-waisted bottoms, so that they cover up the bandages, apart from she doesn't know that. I leave my hair down so that it covers my neck and I call out for Stiles.

"Stiles, can you help me?" I call out for him and after a few minutes he comes in my room.

"What is it?" he asks.

"You and Lydia sorted my classes out right?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah we signed you up for AP Biology, AP English, AP Maths, Mixed Gym and your doing History and Geography with Scott and I. Also your going to be with Lydia for AP English so that she can help you with the reading assignments." Stiles explains.

"Ugh your a life saver." I state as he helps pack my school bag for me.

"If we left it up to you to pick your classes then you'd be screwed." Stiles jokes as he leaves my room.

"Kiss my ass!" I call to him as I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk out of my room.

"Come on we've got 45 minutes before school and we've got to pick up Liam."Stiles calls.

"Okay." I say as I run outside and hop into the Jeep.

"We're not actually picking up Liam, I just wanted you to hurry your slow ass up." Stiles jokes as we drive off.

I roll my eyes and slap his arm as we drive to the coffee drive through. When we get there Stiles orders whilst I text Brett about lunch plans. We drive forward and we get our coffee delivered to us.

We stop around the corner of the coffee shop and stay sitting in the car.

"This ones yours." Stiles hands me mine and then one of the two bags.