Teaching A Lesson

"Kiara, please

"Kiara, please. I am sorry for not standing up for myself," Andrew begs. Raven called me after I reached home. She was silent the whole time while I blabbered,

"Explain once I reach home," She said and cut the call. So I am a nervous wreck now.

I called Keith and already got a lecture but, he also seemed proud. I smile when I remember what he told me.

"I am proud of you, Kiara. Mom and dad would be too,"

"But, don't think that you are not in trouble," he tells me, trying to glare at me but fails miserably since we both start laughing.

"So, did you break her nose," and that is how our conversation went.

"Kiara, Kiara," Andrew snaps his fingers.

"Sorry," I smile sheepishly.

"Hey, you talked to me. Hallelujah," Andrew smiles. Hey, I am supposed to be mad at him. I glare at him.

"Kiara, getting bullied for more than three years in the school puts a dent in your confidence. Even if I stand up for myself and talk back to the people, later they will come in gangs to beat me up," he tries to explain. I hear the front door open.

"Andrew, stay here, I will lock the door outside if you are hungry munch on my snacks," I tell him, and he smiles. I roll my eyes. I place a kiss on his cheek, indirectly telling him I am not angry.

Oh God, I am not ready for this. Mom and dad, I might meet you soon so, go, prepare for my welcome party.

I enter the living room and see Raven already sitting there waiting for me. I gulp.

"Kiara. Explain," she glares. I tell her from the beginning how she bullied Andrew and also what happened at the cafeteria.

"So, did you break her nose?" she inquires, and I look at her, shocked.

"Oh, come on, do you think I will be mad at you for standing up for someone else? I got suspended for three days because I fought with a girl for messing with my best friend," she smiles proudly. I chuckle.

"You guys didn't tell them that you are living with Reed?" she questions.

"Yeah, Reed told me that all the boys will approach me for getting revenge on him, and all the girls will hate me" I explain to her.

"So, are you messing around with my son Kiara?" she asks me, smirking.

"Raven" I shout, my face resembling a tomato. She starts laughing, after a few seconds, I laugh along with her.

"But Kiara violence is never the answer. There are other ways to teach that fake barbie a lesson," she winks at me.

I go back to my room thinking about what she meant, and I get a perfect idea.

I enter my room to see Andrew sitting on my bed, watching Netflix and munching on my favourite candy. He sees me, waves, and goes back to watching Netflix, and he suddenly widens his eyes, remembering that I told him not to touch my favourite candy. He slowly brings the packet behind his back, and he looks at me, chuckling nervously.

"Andrew," I whisper shout, and lunge at him, and he starts running. I chase him around the room, trying to be as quiet as possible. Five minutes later, Andrew is on the floor, and I am sitting on his back, munching my candy. He glares at me.

The rest of the day I spend initiating a plan. Time to teach that barbie a lesson.

I gather all the necessary items, and I look at the clock and see it is thirty minutes past one. I go to Reed's room.

"Psst Reed," he does not even budge.

"Reed," I try again and no response. I flick his forehead hard, and he sits up.

"Why are you dressed like you are going to commit a crime?" he asks me, yawning. My outfit is a black turtle neck with black jeans and black shoes with my hair in a high ponytail.

"That is because we are going to commit a crime," I tell him. He nods and goes back to sleep. I push him off the bed, and he glares at me.

"I told we, so get up and wear a stealthy outfit," I tell him and go to my room to see Andrew sleeping. I check to see if I have all the necessary stuff and go back to his room to see him dressed in black.

"So, what is the crime that we are committing?" he asks me.

"Teaching the fake barbie, a lesson" I smirk. He raises his eyebrow, and I tell him my plan.

"OK, so let me get this straight, we are going to Victoria's house, and you are going to sneak into her room and pull pranks on her?"

"Yep, that Is the plan," I tell him.

"I like it," he smirks.

We silently exit the house. I asked Reed to park his motorcycle outside. Then we are off to Victoria's house.

"So, there is a window that will always be open in her room, right?" I ask him.

"Yep, she always keeps it open so that the morning rays will touch her skin and that it is good for her or some stuff. I don't understand that stuff," he shrugs. I roll my eyes.

Soon we reach her house, and thankfully her bedroom is on the ground floor. So, I don't have to climb a tree. I tell Reed to wait for me, and I silently tiptoe to her bedroom. I spot the window, and I successfully climb into her bedroom.

I see her sleeping with a face mask on her face which makes her look like a monster. I take a picture and get to work. Fifteen minutes later, I take a look at my masterpiece. I take a lot of pictures and meet Reed in front of her house.

"All done?" he asks me, and I show him the picture, and he burst out laughing. We reach home, and I thank Reed and go back to bed.

The next day, Andrew and I both get up early and leave the house. I cannot wait to see that barbie.

Andrew and I are talking to my friends when I spot victoria. She is wearing a hat, a sunglass that is covering half of her face. I start laughing.

"Vicky, why are you covering your face?" one of her minions asks in a very high-pitched tone.

"I have a pimple, that is all," she waves it off.

"Oh, then let me look, I will cover it," and before victoria could stop her, the girl removes her sunglass and her hat, and the whole hallway stares at her, and Noah, who is drinking water, spits it out and starts coughing.

I start laughing.

The whole hallway soon joins, seeing victoria. Her hair is pink in some areas, and you can see some bald spots on her head. The main highlight, she does not have any eyebrows. She looks like a clown, and people start taking pictures. I look at my friends and see Andrew laughing too. Mission accomplished. Reed winks at me, and I chuckle.

"Kiara, by the way, she is glaring at you. I can tell you did something," Kate says, laughing.

"Yeah, well, I went to her house yesterday, and when she was sleeping, I stuck wax strips on both of her eyebrows and her hair. I added pink dye to the wax strips before sticking it on her hair," I grin.

You can imagine how terrible she looks now. I don't want to imagine the pain she went through trying to remove the wax strips. Well, she deserved it. She messed with my friends.

Andrew looks at me, smiles, and I smile back. We will not be having any bullies in our school now.

             ___________________

Hello. Andrew is finally free from bullying and I am so happy. Let me know what you think. Remember Jesus loves you.

Love
Author 😍