Senior Prank Day

Finally, today has arrived

Finally, today has arrived. SENIOR PRANK DAY. My speciality. I have a lot of pranks planned that Noah and I are going to do. Nothing can bring my mood down.

"Sorry, Kiara. I am not in the mood for pranks today," Noah states, crushing my heart. He is my partner in crime.

"Somebody, please take the knife that Noah forcefully put into my heart," I groan, clutching my chest with both my hands. I stumble and fall to my right. Andrew catches me and rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so dramatic, Kiara," Luke says, chuckling, while everyone is watching me with amusement in their eyes.

"How can I? my partner in crime, my soulmate, just now crushed my heart," I say on the verge of tears. Ok, time to bring my puppy face. I jut my bottom lip and look at Noah through my eyelashes. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Kiara, you don't look cute. You look like a dying whale," he sighs, stabbing me again with another knife. Can you hear my heart breaking?

"Hey, don't you dare insult this cutie pie. She looks more adorable than a puppy," Luke informs, pulling me into a hug. Ok, puppy face does not work on Noah. Why would it? He is like a kid. They don't fall for puppy faces. They fall for treats, toys and...

"Hey, Noah," I say with a sweet smile. He raises his eyebrow.

"You know what I think? I think you are afraid that we will be caught. You are being a coward and running away right now. You are being uncool right now. You are acting so uptight and ruining all the fun. Wait and watch me do all the cool stuff," I smirk.

I can practically see the fumes coming from his ears.

.... Challenges. kids love them, and they won't back down from one.

"Oh, you are on," he tells me with his famous prank smirk. This is going to be fun.

"Kiara, is it ok to rile him up like this?" Ava asks me once he leaves.

"The fun is about to start," I tell her rubbing my hands together.

The first class is math. I have the perfect prank for this. Our math sir always brings a cup of coffee and leaves it in class and leaves class.

"Good morning, students. You will have a quiz today," he says in a monotone voice and leaves the class.

I look at Ava, and she hands me eye drops. I see my whole class studying.

"Guys, don't study. Sir will give us the test, and in exactly three minutes after he drinks the coffee, he will be running to the bathroom," I inform. They look at me curiously.

I look at the door, and when I see the coast is clear, I put five drops into the coffee. I take the cup and shake it once to dissolve it.

Sir comes back, hands us the quiz and starts drinking his coffee. I smirk. The fun is about to begin.

Exactly three minutes later, we hear a loud noise, and the whole class looks at the teacher with wide eyes. We hear the noise again, and sir dashes out of the room. We burst out laughing. No quiz today.

The next class is the one I have with Noah, and it is history. She was about to show us a movie about the world warm, and with the help of Reed, I got a universal remote. Once she starts playing the movie, I change it to Avenger's end game and the whole class cheers.

The teacher huffs and changes it but, I change it again. This happens a few more times. It was fun watching the teacher trying to figure out what is wrong. Finally, she gives up, and the scene comes where captain America shouts, 'Avengers assemble,' and Noah suddenly rises from his seat and shouts.

"What? You said assemble before I reached there?" he yells and tears his clothes, and he is wearing a superhero costume underneath it. He shouts once more and runs out of the class at top speed.

The irony, he was wearing a batman costume.

The class is so shocked, and before we know it, everyone starts laughing. The period soon comes to an end and, everyone is talking about a person running in the hallways wearing a batman costume. The next prank is the final one, and it is epic.

I meet everyone near Reed's locker and, we discuss the plan and check if we have all the necessary equipment. Except for Noah, Reed and me, everyone goes to their next class.

We three silently go to the PA room without getting noticed. We successfully get inside and lock the door.

"Kiara, you made me seduce two people in the same month," he tells me with a glare, and I smile sheepishly. I made him seduce the office lady into giving him the room key.

"Guys, come on, we have to do this fast. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction," Noah says, smirking.

"Do you have the recording?" I ask him.

"Well, we didn't purposefully get into trouble and got sent to the principal office for nothing,"

This past month, all of us purposefully got into trouble to record the principal's voice. Reed gives us a thumbs-up and switches on the mic. Noah plays the recording.

"Good morning, students. This is your principal speaking. I am here today to remind you that today will be a half-day for you all due to some emergency. You can go home and enjoy the rest of the day," the recording comes to an end, and I must say Noah did a good job editing the audio.

We switch off the mic and run out of the room. We see all the students laughing and coming out of the class. I get a text from Luke informing me that he is finished, not a second later, we hear the fire alarm, and the sprinkler goes off.

I look at Ava and Kate coming our way, and she nods her head and starts playing umbrella by Rihanna. It is loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear, and I start dancing. Luke and Andrew soon join me, and in time the whole hallway is dancing and playing in the water.

The teachers are trying to stop us but, no one is paying heed to them. Everyone is dancing and enjoying, and I see my English teacher dancing too. She looks at me and winks.

Suddenly, someone catches my waist and pulls me back. I hit a hard chest, and I turn around and look at the most beautiful brown eyes. Reed smiled at me. I smile back, and we started dancing together.

The principal had to send us home. So, all my friends and Adrian too came home, and we had a sleepover. Best day.

Yeah, we are also grounded.

               ____________________

Hello. I hope you had fun reading this chapter. Remember Jesus loves you.

Love
Author 😍