The Mall

"You are riding with me on my motorcycle," Reed says with a smirk

Reed thinks that I am afraid of motorcycles like some people. You are so wrong, buddy.

I love motorcycles and the feeling you get when you ride on streets with the wind blowing on your face. The scenery is an added bonus. I also know how to ride one, my brother taught me.

Now it is my time to smirk, "No problemo buddy."

He looks a bit taken back but, he quickly covers it up.

"Fine, let's go," Reed says and, I follow him to the garage.

He gets on the bike and hands me a helmet. I take it and take a seat behind him.

"You can hold onto me if you want," he smirks.

God, I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face.

"No problem dude I can handle myself." I smile sweetly and catch the handle on the back of the bike to hold myself.

We take off and, I enjoy the ride and the feel of the wind blowing on my face. I remember Keith used to take me out on long drives on the weekend. I face time him every day, but I still miss him a lot.

We reach the mall and, I get off the bike and hand the helmet to Reed. He has a glum look on his face.

"The ride didn't go the way you wished?" I tease him.

"Shut up," he mumbles and, I laugh.

When I look at him, I find him already staring at me. There are so many emotions behind his brown eyes. I would love to know what is going on in that head of his. I realize that I am also staring at him.

I clear my throat, and we both look away.

"Come on let's go in," I tell him. He nods.

I know what I have to buy for the Scotts family. I straight away walk to the shop where Raven found the blue dress. I go to the billing and meet with the familiar face of Lana.

"Hey, Lana how are you?" I inquire.

"Hey. I am great. How may I help you?" Lana was there that day when Raven and I came to the store.

"Lana, I need the dress that I asked you to keep aside for me," I told Lana that day to keep the dress that Raven wanted and that I will be back two days later to get it.

"Wait here I will be back," she informs and goes to fetch the dress.

"You've been here before?" somebody asks me and, I jump, startled. I look at Reed. I completely forgot that he was here.

"Oh yeah, your mom took me here," I answer him.

"This is her favourite store," he tells me. He knows his mom's favourite store. Not all boys pay attention to these types of things.