My First day

Today is my first day of school

Today is my first day of school. I am excited, but I am also very nervous. I take a long shower and wear my outfit for the day. It consists of a white sleeveless shirt and a black skirt that reaches my knee and pair it with a jean jacket and a pair of black sandals and French braid my hair. I take a look at myself in the mirror and feel satisfied. I go downstairs and greet Raven, who is making breakfast.

"You look amazing, Kiara. You will have boys at your feet." Raven tells me with a grin. I can't help but blush at her words.

"Thanks, Raven," I answer her, and then I see Reed come down the stairs. Calling him hot right now would be an understatement. He is dressed in a tight white t-shirt with skinny black jeans and a black jean jacket. He has that whole bad boy look. He sees me, and his eyes take in my outfit, and he gives me a smirk. I realize that I am openly checking him out. Reed sits beside me, and Raven places a plate full of pancakes in front of him.

"You guys are kind of twinning right now." Raven smiles. I look at my outfit and, then his, and then mine again, and yes, we are twinning with the white shirt and my black skirt and his jean. I continue eating my breakfast, ignoring Reed. A few moments later, Raven goes out of the kitchen, and I can feel Reed's breath near my ear.

"Baby, I know I am hot. You don't have to confirm it for me by openly checking me out," he says with his husky voice, and I can imagine the smirk on his face right now. The nickname makes my stomach go choo-choo train. I turn to face him and see him already looking at me.

"Cocky much?" I scoff. He simply smirks. Soon Ryder comes with Raven, and we all finish our breakfast.

"Come on, guys, you have to be at school in 20 minutes," Raven informs. I get my backpack and wait for the guys to wear their shoes.

"Kiara, don't worry, you will do great at school and never change yourself to fit in. You are perfect just the way you are." Raven tells me and places a small kiss on my forehead. Raven has started treating me like her own daughter. I give her a thankful smile, and we all say our goodbyes and go to Reed's car.

"I call shotgun," I shout and run to the passenger door. Ryder chuckles behind me, and Reed is looking at me with amusement.

"You know you act more like a child than I do, and I am the younger one here," Ryder tells me. I stick my tongue out at him. Soon we start heading to school.

I am nervous. My first day of school here in America. Will I find friends? Will I get to my classes alright? Will I-

"Kiara, you are going to be fine. Stop jittering." Reed interrupts my thoughts. I give him a thankful smile.

I look outside to see that we are at Ryder's block. Even though we go to the same school, middle school comes first before high school. Ryder says goodbye, and before he gets out of the car, I stop him.

"You remember what I told you, right, bud? Just go talk to those kids and let me know about it after school." I tell him with a smile. He smiles and nods and waves a final goodbye before entering the school.