Surprise

I wake up with a gasp as I feel ice-cold water running down my back

I wake up with a gasp as I feel ice-cold water running down my back. I look at the culprit and find my brother grinning at me from one ear to another.

"KEITH," I shout and chase him. He is laughing as he runs down the stairs. While running, I see Reed and Ryder laughing at us.

Wait. Reed and Ryder? What? Then everything clicks. Keith is here in America.

"Keith," I squeal, jumping to hug him. He puts his arms around me to hug me back.

"Took your dumb brain long enough to work," he says as everyone else chuckles. I hug him tighter. He is here, and I had no clue.

"Andrew, you have competition now," Reed informs Andrew.

"Hey, I have competition too," Ryder pouts, trying to glare at Keith. They will get along well.

Two of them huddle together to plot against Keith, and he laughs.

"How?" I ask him.

"Well, it's your graduation present," he tells me, grinning.

Yeah. I am graduating along with Reed, Andrew, and all my best friends within a month. Time flew by really fast. My relationship with Reed is going good. We both make time for each other no matter how busy we are. Andrew is getting along with the family very well too.

"I am glad you found someone like Reed, Ara. Boys like him are rare to find. I am so happy for you. But it doesn't mean that I won't kill him if he ever hurts you," another overprotective brother. I can't even handle Andrew, Luke, and Noah now, my brother too. Sigh.

One time Reed took me to a restaurant for a date, and we were having an amazing time when I spot a familiar face. I could not put my finger on who it was since the person had a big moustache. I forgot about him and enjoyed my date.

After some time, I found the same person staring at me and playing with his moustache. I started chuckling since he looked like an idiot doing that. When he noticed that I had seen him, another person near him pulled him down and made him hide behind the menu card.

The other person had the same moustache but, he also had a wig. How do I know that? Because I could see his blond hair peeping out of the wig. I gave them confusing looks and forgot about them.

Reed when to the washroom, and I again saw both of them staring at me. When they notice me looking at them, they both turned their head very fast and accidentally hit each other. Their moustache and wig fell off.

Look who I found. Noah and Luke. When they realized that their disguise got discovered, they looked at each other and slowly hid under the table, giving me a nervous glance all the way.

I went over and dragged them out of the restaurant by their ears. They both grumbled and whined as I dragged them out. Reed was laughing his butt off.

I sent them both home after a good lecture and assurance that I was fine. But their behaviour did bring a smile to my face, knowing that they care about me.

"I know, and I am glad I found someone like him as well," I answer Keith. I smile at Reed, and he is trying to stop the fight between Andrew and Ryder on who is the better brother.

Keith joins them to fight. Reed gives up and comes to stand near me.

The rest of the day, I catch up with Keith. I am happy that he has Anna, who took care of him while I was gone.

"Guys, if I ever catch you in my hands, you will wish that you were never born in this world," I shout, chasing all the four boys around the house.

"Kiara, please spare me. I was forced to do this," Andrew begs while running away.

"This is for all the pranks you pulled on me, MWAHAHAHA," Keith laughs an evil laugh as he runs.

"I am sorry, Kiara. I love you. Please spare me," Ryder cries. You won't believe this. That little devil was in on this too.

"I love you sparkle, but you had it coming," Reed laughs.

I am trying to catch these four idiots for pulling the ultimate prank on me. Let's rewind, shall we?

"Kiara, let me get more snacks," Ryder says, going out of the movie room. We are here watching insidious. I pause the movie and munch on snickers. Suddenly the tv screen goes black and also the lights turn off and zombies appear on the tv screen. I scream and try to run out of the room only to find a hand catch my legs and make me fall.

I look at the hand, and it is covered in blood. A zombie appears from under the couch with a knife. I scream and try to run once again. Keyword; run.

A small zombie appears and throws blood on me. I see four zombies in total coming for my brain.

I scream, cover my ears and shut my eyes.

"Please spare me. My brain does not taste good. I am an idiot. If I dress as a zombie, people will declare me a zombie. People acknowledge me as a human because I dress like one. I have no brains. I swear," I ramble.

I slowly open my eyes and see all the zombies on the floor dead and see my hero Reed standing on the zombies with a knife in his hand. That is what I wish to say. Instead, I see all zombies on the floor rolling and laughing.

"I have no brains. I am glad you realized, Ara," Keith says, laughing with tears in his eyes.

"I am an idiot. You should not call yourself stupid, Kiara," Ryder imitates me, laughing harder.

"That was hilarious hearing you ramble sparkle," Reed, who is supposed to be my knight in shining armour, is laughing.

So here we are with me chasing the boys around the house. Fifteen minutes later.

"I am sorry, Kiara. I will never prank you again as long as I live," Keith says with fear in his eyes. I laugh evilly. MWAHAHAHAHA.

I am getting ready to push all the boys into a tub filled with sharks. HA, I wish. They are all tied to a chair, and I have my best friends with me for a revenge plan.

"Girls, you are free to do whatever you want with them but leave Reed to me," I say to the girls.

"Boys, you can torture them however you want. You have my full permission," I smirk.

The girls walk towards them with all kinds of makeup in their hands, and the boys march towards them with a torture device called 'The feather,'

I can hear screams and wails, and I cackle. Half an hour later.

The boys have full makeup on their faces, and I laugh, looking at their faces.

"Kiara, I hate you," Reed whines, trying to remove the makeup from his face. The boys tickled them with the feather until they couldn't breathe. The girls caked their faces with makeup. My brother, who has straight hair, has curly hair now. Anna is in for a surprise.

The guys grumbled the rest of the day, and I was satisfied since I got my revenge. I am glad Kei is here. It was the best surprise ever. 

              _____________________

Hooray. Keith is here. Why do you think 8w going to happen next. Remember Jesus loves you.

Love
Author 😍