The Beginning

Kiara's bedroom on the top

My mission in life is to find my true love

My mission in life is to find my true love. This is the story of how I fell in love for the first time and how it changed my whole life. They say a true love story never ends. Let's see how mine goes, shall we?

'Cuz the players gonna play play play

And the haters gonna hate hate hate

But I am just gonna shake shake shake

Shake it off

Shake it ...'

I turn off my alarm clock and groan, "Ugh... Just five more minutes." I close my eyes and drift off to dreamland again.

I wake with a gasp as I feel ice-cold water running down my back.

I hear a few snickers escape a mouth. I turn to find my brother trying his best not to laugh, but it is in vain as he starts laughing, clutching the table nearby to hold himself up.

"You ...you should've seen your face it was priceless ha ha ha ha ha." he laughs hysterically.

I give him my best death glare while he just grins at me.

"Keith, you have three seconds," his smirk falls a bit, "to run before I roast you alive," I say sweetly.

My brother has fear written all over his face because no one wakes me up and gets to see another day. I mean it. NO ONE.

"1 ..., " my brother dashes out the door like his life depends on it.

"2 and 3...." I jolt up from my bed and run after him. I see him running outside through the back door. I didn't follow him. Instead, I go to the fridge and get a handful of ice cubes.

I run to my backyard through the front door. I spot him peeking into the house through the door. Thankfully his back is towards me. I tip-toe ever so slowly with a huge grin on my face. I pull the back of his pants and dump the ice cubes inside.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh holy mother Theresa," he shouts. I am on the ground laughing my butt off as he dances weirdly trying, to get the ice cubes out of his pants. He gives me his death glare while I just smirk at him. All so soon, his glare turns into a smirk. Oh God, that is not good. I start running, and I see him following me.

"Ah, it's cold it's cold," I scream and laugh as my brother is spraying me with the hose.

It turns into a full-blown water fight, and we play like that for the next hour. I guess no shower today.

After my brother was satisfied with his revenge, we go back inside and get ready for the day. I wear a white t-shirt which says girl power and black skinny jeans.

I go downstairs and find my brother making dosas. I must say he is a better cook than me. I hate cooking.

He looks at me and sets a plate with dosas before me.