A Dream Come True

"Kiara, stop running

"Kiara, stop running. I am not in my teenage years to run after you," Raven shouts, chasing me.

"Never," I shout back, trying to escape from her and the monster.

"I am never coming near that monster," I tell her and run around the room.

"Kia, how many times do I have to tell you. It is called makeup and not a monster," she states, reaching out her hands to catch me. I successfully evade the attack.

"Come on repeat after me. It is makeup and not a monster," Raven says, slowly as if she is teaching a child. I was going to repeat, then I remember, that I am not a kid. Well played, Raven.

"Nope, I am not going to wear makeup," I finally tell her. I am acting a bit overdramatic, but I am not wearing that on my face. Never.

They make my skin so dry and itchy. I want to enjoy my date with Reed, not keep itching and squirming because it feels uncomfortable.

Suddenly the door opens, and my best friends barge in. They are all in black as if they are going on a mission. OH, HELL NO.

"I called backup," Raven smirks. Crap, I am outnumbered. This woman knows about me. I nervously chuckle and back away from my friends.

"Kia, stop sulking. You look amazing," Raven assures me after an hour. Well, it took them fifteen minutes to catch me, and I am currently tied to the chair by Kate and Ava, and Noah and Luke are both lying on my bed trying to catch their breath.

"Did you take gymnastics or something, Kiara? It took everything in me just to keep up with you." Luke complains, glaring at me. I smile sheepishly at him.

"All done," Raven Kate and Ava tell me. I glance at myself in the mirror, hoping it would look bad so I may remove it.

My eyes widen. I do not look like my usual self, my hair is perfectly curled, and I have dark red eyes, beautiful pink cheeks and bright red lipstick. This makeup makes my eyes look bigger. I look gorgeous if I say so myself.

"Keeping Reed away from you is impossible now," Ava smirks.

"My best friend looks so beautiful," Noah says, wiping a fake tear. I roll my eyes.

"You do look beautiful, Kiara," Luke smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"No hugging, we don't want to ruin her makeup," Kate says, prying me away from her brother.

"Now come on, wear your dress," Raven urges me. I push everyone outside and change into my outfit. My dress is a maroon off-shoulder that reaches my knees. I take one last look in the mirror and rub my hands to calm my nerves. I give myself a small pep talk and go downstairs.

I find Reed waiting for me in the living room, and he is talking with Ryder and Blake. He looks at me approaching and stops mid-conversation, stands up and walks toward me with a rose and a gentle smile on his face. I accept it, and he places a small kiss on my forehead.

"Ahem," Blake coughs, bringing our attention to him.

"So look her boy, I need her home by midnight and not a minute later," Blake says in a stern tone taking on a father figure. I smile.

"Yes, sir," Reed responds. Everyone says how beautiful I look, and everyone looks at me like I am getting married.

"Guys, I am just going on a date. I am not getting married," I laugh and everyone chuckles. After some threats from my best friends and Andrew, we finally leave for our date.

"You look beautiful sparkle," Reed compliments me. I smile and thank him. He is wearing a formal shirt and jeans, and he looks handsome as well.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I grin.

"You don't have to tell me what I know, sparkle," he tells me with a smirk. I laugh at his cockiness. That is one thing I love about him, so I don't care.

"I thought you went soft for a second there," I tease him, and he chuckles.

"You are not going to ask me where we are going?" he asks. I shake my head.

"Nope, I know that you are not going to answer me," I tell him.

"Smart girl," We travel the rest of the way talking about nothing and everything.

"Here, let me put this on you," Reed says, covering my eyes with a blindfold. He takes my hands and leads me.

"Careful, a stone," he warns me.

"Reed, how much longer?" I laugh.

"We are almost there, love," Butterflies starts having a party in my stomach at the nickname.

He takes my blindfold off after some time, and I adjust to the light and gasp. We are near a lake, and there is a small tent that is beautifully decorated, with fairy lights and lanterns,

"Reed, this is amazing," I gape, not knowing what else to say. He suddenly snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. I can see the reflection of the fairy lights in his eyes. He smashes his lips against mine, taking me by surprise.

"I am sorry, I couldn't control myself. You look gorgeous under the stars," he winks.

"So I don't look good any other day?" I tease him. He pulls me into another kiss.

"Does this answer your question?" I smile, smooth Scott.

"So what would you like to have, my beautiful girl?"

"What do you serve?" I ask him.

"How about a six-foot guy with brown eyes who is unbelievably handsome," he smirks.

"I already have him," I respond. He rolls his eyes with a smile.

We eat, talk about our childhood and laugh at embarrassing stories.

After eating, he offers his hands, I place my hand in his, and we take a walk around the lake.

"Sparkle. I love you. Would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" he asks, his eyes reflecting the beautiful stars in the sky. I could get lost in his eyes. They are so beautiful.

"Let me see. What do I get?" I question him with a grin.

"Life filled with adventure, pranks, trouble and last but not least, my never-ending love," he says with hopeful eyes.

This time I pull him into a kiss.

"Yes," I whisper breathlessly. Reed smiles widely and pulls me into another kiss.

"I love you, sparkle,"

"I love you too, Reed," My first date, a dream come true.

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. 

                ____________________

They are officially a couple. Let me know what you think about this chapter. Remember Jesus loves you.

Love
Author 😍