Boy's Day/ Girl's Day

Boy's Day/ Girl's Day- 21

Harry POV
I simply couldn’t believe how this day had actually turned out, I’d won the woman of my dreams back and she had actually brought lunch for Olivia and I to my place all because I couldn’t make it to our lunch date together. Well when I say date I really mean catch up as it wasn’t really going to be a date though I guess I would still call it a date because everything with her is a date really. However there is literally nothing else that I could want out of this day. Taylor and I had talked everything over after lunch and we’d kind of agreed to take things between us back to how they were when we were on our week long holiday because that was where things were perfect, almost like we’ll forget everything about the past few weeks and how horrible that was for each other. I’d honestly never thought I’d get to turn everything around and get it back to where things were perfect like that but it has become that way and I’m honestly eternally grateful to Taylor for that because I needed Taylor back.

“Daddy, if you and Taylor are good again does that mean that Taylor will sleep over again? And make amazing breakfasts again?” Olivia asked and I honestly couldn’t help but smile at her questions. Clearly Olivia liked it when Taylor was staying over the night and well we all know that I love it when I get to sleep with her in my arms.
“I don’t know darling but I do know that she’s going to take you shopping and to the zoo on Saturday. Did I hear her right when she said that you two are going dress shopping?” I asked pretending that I may have heard wrong from Taylor when really I knew all along what they were going to be doing. Taylor had left to go home a little while ago as she had to catch up on a lecture from today and she said she had study to do because she has exams coming up. Though I knew and I knew that she knew I would see her tomorrow for lunch because I was almost certainly going to go and see her since she came here and skipped class especially to see me and Olivia – who happened to be feeling a little better now. 

“Yeah! Taylor is gonna take me dress shopping for kindy party” Olivia said as I sat down on the side of her bed and tucked her in comfortably for the night. I knew that she must be referring to the kindergarten graduation in a couple of weeks, it shows that she’s finished her first year at elementary school and well after summer she’ll be in grade 1 as crazy as that is. She had all of the family coming to the really quick ceremony thing which her school had sent home a letter about, she had; my parents, Claire’s parents, Gemma, Claire’s brother Tim and I was even thinking of asking Taylor to be there as Olivia would love that and it would really show my family how serious we are. However I wasn’t sure if she could come with exams coming up and I didn’t know what her schedule was like for that whilst I also wasn’t sure that putting her and my mother in the same room would be a good idea. However if they knew it was for Olivia maybe mom would be on her best behaviour towards Taylor as we all know that Taylor is not the one at fault here.

“Really? Where was my invite?” I asked pretending to be a little upset that I don’t get to go dress shopping with them but really I couldn’t care less as I was going to be busy anyway. I would be having a day with the boys so that I could catch up with them all and really just allow us all to hang out for a while.
“You’re not a girl Daddy…but you can come if you want to” Olivia tried to make me feel better and I found it rather cute how she just wanted me to be happy.
“No no, you have your ‘girl’s day’ with Taylor and I’ll have my ‘boys day’ with Uncle Zayn, Louis and Liam. But I will make sure that I’m home for dinner because how would you like it to be dinner like we used to do; you, me and Taylor?” I asked and Olivia nodded like crazy, clearly she liked that idea and hopefully Taylor woud too.

That Saturday Taylor picked Olivia up at 9 so they could get to the zoo before the big rush later in the morning and then they would plan to be back home around 5ish so we could all have dinner together. I wanted to have a true ‘family’ dinner as it would be the last free time that Taylor has before she has exams to deal with and she wasn’t going to be looking after Olivia during exams because that was too much for her which I totally understood. I knew that Olivia would have a great day out with Taylor because she loved the zoo and she loved going shopping when she had a chance and so going with Taylor would be a blast, much better than going with me. I tried giving Taylor my card so that she could use that to pay for the dress that Olivia would pick out but she refused and insisted in paying herself.