French Night Out

French Night Out - 4

Harry POV

“Daddy?” Olivia asked whilst we loaded the dishwasher.
“Yes darling?” I answered, she appeared to be examining the dirty plate she was meant to be giving me which clearly meant that she was deep in thought.
“Why does Taylor always have to leave when you come home? I miss having dinner with her” Olivia says and I don’t know whether to feel touched or hurt a little by this comment as Taylor obviously meant a lot to Olivia. She clearly misses having dinner with Taylor as much as they would when I was busy with work all the time, it was sad because that kind of meant she wanted Taylor more than me.
“Because she doesn’t need to be here to look after you when I get here, she has to get home for her dinner. I can look after you when I’m around so she doesn’t have to be here but when I’m not here then she has to be” I try to explain and Olivia nods but I honestly don’t know if she really understands all this as I can tell that something is still bugging her.

“Taylor told me about how you want to go to the zoo on Saturday with her, how about I take you? Would you like to go with me? I’m not working this weekend and I want to spend all the time with you, weekends are going to be for time together” I ask bending down to look into Olivia’s eyes and really talk with her. I had placed the last of the plates into the dishwasher and started it up. We do have a butler to do these kinds of things but I don’t generally keep him working when I’m here because I like to feel that I can still d things in my own house. I have him mostly for when Olivia and Taylor are here so they can focus on the fun or homework or whatever rather than always having to do chores and that.
“I would like ot go to the zoo with you…But I don’t want to have Taylor go away, l love her” Olivia says whilst we move over to the couch to do her reading and maybe watch a bit of TV before bed.

“She’s not going anywhere, she’ll still be there to pick you up from school and take you to dance or music or wherever you want to go but it just means she can have more time to herself as I’m sure she has homework from her school just like you do from yours” I explain as she snuggles into me with her book from school which she had to read. It was rather touching to see Olivia so determined to keep Taylor around like this, I had never thought she would get so concerned over her nanny. Though I guess they do spend a lot of time together so that would make sense, I would never think of letting Taylor go all because I was home more though. I would like to think that me being home more would hopefully make Taylor want to stay longer and maybe even one day she wouldn’t be so much like a nanny but more like a step mom or something similar to that. 

Taylor POV
It’s been several days since Harry asked me out and I still couldn’t believe it, I was actually going out with the Harry Styles! Not to mention how I was going out with him tonight! Harry was taking me out ot dinner and I was probably a little too excited over it all but I never thought that someone like Harry would want to go to dinner with me. He was due to come and pick me up in about 10 minutes though thankfully I was nearly ready to go , I had been able to go and buy a new dress especially for tonight when I was out this afternoon because Harry’s mother was going to look after Olivia. I had left over from my birthday and Christmas money to spend on something nice, which is exactly what I did. I already had plenty of dressed in my wardrobe but none of them seemed just the right kind for tonight, so I knew that it would have to go and buy a new one.

“Girl, you look hot tonight! Anyone would think that you were going out in the search of a man” Alice smirked as she leant on the doorframe to my room as I stood in front of my mirror fixing the dress.
“Oh dear! This is clearly saying the wrong thing…I’ll have to change then, I knew that I shouldn’t really have bought this dress because it sends the wrong message” I say moving back to my wardrobe to work out what I should really wear instead but I was running out of time.
“Tay that’s not what I meant…You look incredible and I think that he’ll think the same…You don’t look slutty at all, you look how a girl your age should look when she’s heading out for the night – it’s perfect” Alice says which helped me feel a little more comfortable I guess, it was such a touching thing for her to say. I honestly wasn’t expecting her to say that but I’m glad that she liked the dress as she really had a much better taste in fashion than I did.