Questions

Questions - 42

Harry POV
"Olivia, we are going to be late to Ms Carol's if you don't get a move on! Anthony, you want to go to the park don't you? We need to get your shoes on and your jacket as it's cold out and I don't want you getting cold" I yell up the stairs wondering where the hell these two are and why they weren't ready now when I'd told them we had to get ready quickly. I was supposed to be taking Olivia to her piano lesson this morning and then going to hang out with Gemma at the park whilst Anthony played on the playground. This is what Anthony wanted to do whilst Olivia was in her lesson and I had to take them to do it as I wasn't busy, hadn't spent much time with these two lately and Taylor was out all day with Alice doing wedding stuff.

"Where's mommy?" Anthony walked down the stairs, Taylor had already left for her day with Alice and although she had said goodbye to both Olivia and Anthony before she left, clearly Anthony had forgotten.

"She's gone out with Alice today but you and I are going to have so much fun at the park after we take Livy to her piano lesson. Remember you said you wanted to go to the park when I tucked you in last night?' I bent down as Anthony sat on the bottom step so that I could put his shoes on and do his laces for him. He's only 5 and doesn't know how to do his laces yet but I know that he wants to learn as he seems to always want to show me he can do them when they never get tied in the end.

"Why can't I go with mommy?" Anthony asked and it was rather obvious that he didn't remember the conversation which Taylor had with him before she left when she told him that he couldn't go with her. Though in his defence he wasn't really awake when she spoke to him and had that conversation with him.

"She had to go and do girl things and as you're a boy you couldn't go. But it's alright, you know why? Because I'm a boy too and I wasn't allowed to go with her either" I say trying to put it to him in a way that he'll see that it's not just him that wasn't allowed to go with Taylor but I didn't really want to go anyway. Taylor had told me when she was leaving that she would stop on the way home and buy Olivia's Christmas present on the way home and I knew Anthony's was going to be coming in the mail. It's late November now and so Christmas really isn't that far away and neither is Taylor's birthday really, Taylor had Christmas for the kids all worked out though which was really nice and she seemed to love planning it which was better too as I hated getting gifts - except for her as I had planned my presents for her all out. I had something rather big planned for Taylor's birthday though as this was her 23rd Birthday and whilst it's not really as special as 25th or anything it would be her first birthday with me and I wanted to make it special and magical for us after all we've been through lately. I was going to surprise her with tickets to a show on Broadway for the evening and then we would have a night together in a fancy hotel just along from Broadway so we didn't have far to go. I knew that it would be a perfect time away for us seeing as we've not really been able to have any proper alone time just the two of us which I know that we're both craving.

My accident had put a hold on the plans which she had for us and then the kids have been acting up so much lately that we've not felt comfortable leaving them in the care of anyone else but I'm hoping that as we've been back in New York for nearly 3 months now, things should be beginning to settle down a bit so it should be easier to steal Taylor away for the night on her birthday. I knew that Taylor would want to spend the day with Anthony and Livy on her birthday which is exactly why I'd planned for everything in the evening and then spend the night away as the kids were only going to be in bed then and she wouldn't be neglecting them like she fears. Gemma had agreed to look after the kids so that Taylor and I could have that time away and I knew both kids loved Gemma so there would hopefully be no real issue with them really and if there was then Gemma would be able to cope. I was kind of exited for how it will all work out though and I hope that it would all go to plan even though it's not going to be for another couple of weeks.