Birthday Surprise Part 2

Birthday Surprise Part 2 - 45

Taylor POV

"Buddy, what's up with you? You don't wanna be here?" I asked as I walked with Anthony towards the lion enclosure where we were going next.

"Nothing, I am okay" Anthony said looking at the ground again as we walked, I knew that he wasn't okay otherwise he wouldn't be falling behind like this and he wouldn't be rather interested in the ground.

"Anthony, I know you're not. What's wrong? You can tell me" I say trying to work out what was really going on with him. It would have to be something with Olivia because he was fine till she gave me her present – had to have something to do with it.

"Mommy I'm okay...It's your birthday and we want to see the lions" Anthony said taking my hand and pulling me along, suddenly really eager to get to the lions and not to talk to me. He was being rather temperamental for a 5 year old that was for sure. I would get out of him what was wrong but if I couldn't then I would get Harry to see if he could find out as it was likely if Anthony didn't want to talk to me then there was a chance he would talk to Harry – Harry is a guy after all.

I didn't receive Anthony's present till we were sitting by the seals, he had pulled me away from Harry and Olivia and given me a mug that read 'The World's Best Mommy' as well as a card that he had made in school. I loved both the mug and the card but I knew that Anthony wasn't happy by it which was clearly because he'd seen what Olivia gave me and clearly thought that his present wasn't good. But then again it's unusual for a 5 year old like him to feel disheartened over a present like this which I loved anyway. I loved both the gifts and I would cherish both of them forever as they were given from someone whom means the world to me. It was also at the seals which Harry gave me the next surprise of the day however this was only an envelope. Though when I opened the envelope there was a booking reference to a luxury hotel down from Broadway and 2 tickets to see Miss Saigon tonight which was currently on Broadway.

The booking reference didn't tell me which hotel we were going to or what kind of room we were getting but the fact that I would get to spend a night away from the kids with the man that I adore was amazing! I couldn't believe that Harry had organised all of this, I would never expect it form him but he had really gone the extra mile today. I had no idea how I would even compare when his birthday comes around next year. I wasn't sure how Anthony and Olivia were going to be tonight when they weren't exactly being friendly with each other at the moment. But I knew that hopefully Gemma would be able to work things out so they don't cause too much trouble for her.

"Auntie Gemma!" Olivia squealed as she spotted Gemma walking up to us, she was clearly here to get the kids.

"Hey Livy, have you been seeing the animals again? How are the monkeys?" Gemma asked as she walked over and sat down with us. Anthony was in the middle with Harry and I on either side whilst Olivia was sitting on the other side of me before she got up to sit on Gemma.

"Yeah, I gave Taylor her present at the monkeys" Olivia smiled. Gemma greeted me with a side hug and gave me a present, she didn't need to get me anything but then again knowing her I knew that he would have loved to shop for a present.

"Happy Birthday Tay, has my brother been spoiling you?" Gemma asked raising an eyebrow as she looked over at Harry.

"You could say that, I certainly feel very spoilt" I smiled over at Harry to smiled back, I knew he wanted to kiss me right now but we had a kid between us so he would just have to wait.