Hey Guys!

Hey guys,
Now I know your probably all wondering when the sequel will be published? Well I can happily say that I've been writing and writing and writing for the new book and the first chapter is ready to be posted but I've not got a title for the sequel yet - well not the right one anyway. So until I can think of a good title and make the cover for it there won't be a sequel posted. If any of you have any ideas then either comment them here or just send me a message and I'll think about it and get back to you.
If you give me a title and I use it then the first chapter of the next book will be dedicated to you - even if I don't use it you'll probably get a dedication as a thank you from me. So if you have ideas help me out here!

Secondly, how much do you all love the blank space video? How much do you guys want Taylor to beat Katy Perry and set the record for first female to get 1 BILLION views on a music video?
If you answered ALOT to both/ either of those question or even if you didn't. WE NEED YOUR HELP! You guys need to open you tube on 5 different tabs and have them all playing Blank Space. Now you don't have to listen to them whilst they play - that would sound rather messy and loud. You don't even have to watch any of them. Just please have them open and it counts as a view and together we'll beat Katy Perry and set this record for Tay!
You all saw how much she freaked out when we broke the record for Bad Blood, let's do it again for Blank Space. PLEASE HELP!

That's all guys and thanks again for everything you did with this book, I love you all so much and I'll see you in the sequel :)
Until Next Time :)