I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry - 25
Harry POV
I knew that Taylor was a little upset about not being at Liv’s graduation but I knew that I was going to make it all up to her. I mean I understand why she was probably a little upset over the fact that she wasn’t allowed to come to the graduation now even when she had been so determined to go when she decided yesterday and then when she got here she was told that she had to turn around and go away again so that my mother could come. I mean I knew that she knows she was making the right decision about it all but still with how much she has done for Olivia it would have been nice for her to be there. I did make sure to take lots of photos though so Olivia would be able to tell Taylor everything later when we saw her again. I knew that it wouldn’t be too hard to make everything good again with Taylor because I knew she wasn’t really mad but I also knew that showing her a little comfort and effort to make her not miss out would definitely make her feel better.  

“Dad, can I talk to you?” I ask as we all stand outside the hall before we decide where we’re all going next – well not Olivia and I but everyone else. Olivia was over from the group with Claire’s parents just showing them her awards and talking everything through with them – she had been ever so excited to go up on stage and get those awards, I certainly hadn’t been expecting to get any special awards but was proud she did.
“Sure Son” He says and follows me away a little way from the group so I could tell him what was really going on and how Gemma, Max, Olivia and I wouldn’t be at dinner with everyone tonight because neither Gemma nor I could really stand being around mum at the moment.

“Dad, Mum is the reason why Taylor isn’t here with all of us. She was here for the ceremony before it started but then when I texted her to tell her about the ultimatum that Mum gave Olivia she took the high road and left so that mum would be able to be here for Olivia. Now Olivia practically hates herself because she thinks that Taylor hates her and I have to go try to fix all this mess. Olivia and I won’t be at dinner tonight and I highly doubt that we will be going away with you all tomorrow either” I explain and I can tell how shocked my father is simply by the look on his face right now. I knew that he wasn’t expecting any of this but it’s sad that it really did.

“I’m going to have to have a serious talk with your mother not to mention probably go and apologise to Taylor. But Harry you have to keep hold of this girl my son. She’s a keeper if she’s stayed with you through all the hell which your mother has put her through, she clearly won’t let your mother just push her away” Dad says and I know that he’s exactly right. I’m willing to give my all for Taylor simply because of the fact that I don’t want to lose her from my mother’s actions.
“Oh I know and I’m not planning on letting her go anywhere” I say before we walk back over to everyone else to work out what’s happening next.
“Well seeing as the lady of the hour won’t be joining us for dinner tonight I guess we should probably cancel that” Dad said trying to round everyone up and get away.
“Yeah Dad, Max and I weren’t going to be at dinner tonight either as unfortunately we’ve had a change of plans and can’t make it. We’ve got to get going now as well because we’re going to see Max’s parent’s for afternoon tea – Harry text me!” Gemma says and I know what she’s referring to by that statement. I was honestly happy that she wanted to come to dinner with Taylor and I rather than go to dinner with all the family.

Olivia and I made our way back to the car and I told Charles to go to the florist and the gift shop on the street over from Taylor’s place. I wanted to buy a bunch of flowers and something that smelt really nice for Taylor but it was going to be from Olivia as a way for her to say sorry to Taylor for not wanting her there at the graduation with the rest of us.  I bought a bunch of pink roses and a rather nice perfume which I had thought would suit Taylor and Olivia loved how pretty it smelt.  The lady at the shop made the flowers all nice and even wrapped the perfume in gift wrap free of charge which was nice. The minute we pulled up to the kerb outside of Taylor’s, I grabbed the perfume and Olivia held the flowers as we made our way upstairs. I didn’t understand why there was an elevator if there was only 2 floors and Taylor lived on the second floor but as I’d never taken it in all the times I’d been over to her place I decided that Olivia and I should really give it a go.
“Livy, go find the door to Taylor’s” I say once we leave the elevator, Olivia was determined that she had been here before and so she knew what door it was – I never knew she’d been here as I don’t remember her telling me about it. Though to my surprise she really did know where it was because she ran right up to the right room. Olivia stood next to the door for room 213 which was where Taylor lives. I congratulated her and we both knocked on the door hoping Taylor would come and open up. I didn’t know if she was home or not because I’d not texted her like I told her that I would but I wanted to surprise her by just turning up.