AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey,
So this isn't an update i'm sorry but i promise you all now that there is one coming, i'm just a little busy over the next couple of days. I move into University on Saturday and so i'm a bit preoccupied with that right now, i hope that you won't hate me. I should have an update for you all on Sunday or Monday and i promise you that it'll be worth the wait as there is a bit of a big plot coming up in the next couple of chapters. 

Anyway, I really came to post this message to thank you for the 4.6K reads and all your incredible comments and votes. I love to read them all and hear what you're all thinking about the story or what you think about my writing. Now i'm not perfect and i'm sure that there are many errors in these chapters but thank you for sticking with me. I love writing this story and i love the fact that you all love reading it. I want you all to know that you shouldn't be afraid to message me if you want to give advice or ask a question or just post it in the comments and i'll reply, I would love to talk to you all anytime. Just know that i'm here.

Well that's all i had to say and so thank you again and hopefully i'll have an update for you on the weekend if not before. Keep being the amazing people who you are because i love you all.
Until Next Time :)