Dolphins

Dolphins - 17

Harry POV
We’ve been here in the Caribbean for 3 days now and just when I thought I couldn’t get any luckier by dating a girl like Taylor, she had made me even luckier these past couple of days. She has literally going the extra mile for the whole time which we’ve been away, it’s like the person she is when we’re in New York is completely different to who she is here but I like it. We would spend most of the morning in bed because of the fact we’ve spent pretty much all of the night before between the sheets together but for a whole other reason, but I’m not going into that. We would generally go for a stroll along the beach to breakfast at about 10. We would spend time at the bungalow before lunch or the activities like snorkelling or exploring other islands would include lunch there. We would spend whatever time we had in the evening before dinner either in the private pool or spa or maybe on the beach and then after dinner it would be bedtime – not to sleep but for other reasons.
I’ve spoken to Olivia once in the couple of days which we’ve been here and she’s had several stories which she’s been dying to tell Taylor about school. But she’s had nothing which really wanted to talk to me about. It’s like she’s more excited to talk to Taylor or even skype with Taylor than actually talk to me, clearly my daughter has her priorities mixed up – I’m her dad so I should come first.

“What’s up with you Mr grumpy” Taylor says handing me my phone back after spending the last half an hour skyping with Olivia again to show her around our bungalow, I’d tried to talk to Olivia but it was obvious she didn’t want to talk with me.
“My own daughter wants to talk to you more than she does to me, I’m her father and yes she’s more interested in hearing from you than she is with me” I complain as Taylor climbs onto the bed next to me. We were going to swim with dolphins this after but this morning we were just hanging out at our bungalow.
“She loves you and you know that. She just wanted to talk to me about something private from school, she did say to let you know that she loves you and can’t wait to see you at the end of the week” Taylor says and I smile, if Olivia wanted to talk to Taylor privately then that was good but it was a little annoying at times, that’s all.
“I know, I’m glad that she has you to talk to though…I mean she doesn’t have a mom so having you is really good. As long as she learns to share you with me” I say leaning in and placing a kiss on Taylor’s lips but the longer we kissed I could feel things getting heated.

“Nope, not happening. I’m not getting pregnant again just yet” Taylor say pulling away and moving away from me. Again? She’s saying she’s been pregnant before? I thought as she got up from the bed.
“Again?” I ask and Taylor looks at me with a look of horror on her face before she moves outside, I know that she clearly had not meant to say that which meant she has been hiding something else from me.
“Again? What do you mean again?” I ask following Taylor outside onto the porch.
“Did I really say again? I didn’t mean to…Clearly I’m mistaken and that was now what I meant” Taylor says and I knew she’s really trying to throw me off her case. But if she’s been pregnant before then where is the kid? She didn’t seem like the person to get rid of it before it was born, at least I hope not.
“Baby, what are you hiding?” I asked wanting to know what she was hiding because she was failing rather badly at trying to change topic or throw me off. 
“Nothing, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m going to go down for that stroll on the beach, now are you coming or not?” Taylor asks and I know that she’s hiding something but I don’t want to ruin the time which we’ve been having here so far so I’ll just ask her about it later. 

The afternoon which Taylor and I spent with the dolphins was simply incredible, I’ve never had so much fun in my entire life and just watching Taylor interact with the dolphins was my highlight rather than me actually interacting with the dolphins. She has such a caring personality and watching her paly and care for the dolphins is just something which is incredible, I think I took more photos of the dolphins and of Taylor with them then I have taken of anything else in the time which we’ve been here – obviously I only took them when I was on the boat.