Cars

Cars - 35

Harry POV
I stood waiting at the bar of the pub on the corner of 5th Street and Main, where the boys and I had all agreed that it would be a good place to meet. I never honestly thought that I would be the first one here though because usually I’m never the first one to arrive when a pub is involved. However I guess when you have kids you always aim to be at a place earlier than you need to be and then you shouldn’t be late, that’s probably why I’m a little early now as I’m used to working on the time to get places when I’m with Olivia and things work differently when I’m by myself. I checked my phone again for the 10th time in the past couple of minutes, I didn’t know exactly what I was constantly checking for but maybe I’m just hoping time will go quicker and I will get to be home with my family. 

“Well there’s a sight for sore eyes” Zayn says as I look up and spot him walking towards me.
“Hey man, long time no see” I say giving him a bro hug the way we do.
“Louis should be along shortly and Niall is going to come with Liam but they shouldn’t be too far behind” Zayn says before ordering a drink. Coincidentally the minute Zayn’s drink arrived, so did Louis.
“Wow, he’s finally taking a night away from his ever growing family. You’re what 27 and have 2 kids now?” Louis teased, I just shook my head and laughed as I know what he was doing. He was in a serious relationship and getting married to his long-time girlfriend Eleanor soon, however they weren’t anywhere near thinking about kids. Yet here I was not married but I have 2 kids whom I love and adore.
“Yeah and I’ve never felt better about it” I teased him back. It was lovely that the boys were here and I knew that the night was young and we were only just getting started. Any night with these guys was a good night out that was for sure and it didn’t matter what the occasion was because we just liked being around each other. 

We’d only been at the bar about an hour and the atmosphere here was amazing, the drinks were flowing (Non-alcoholic for me and well the alcoholic ones for everyone else) and I was really enjoying being here. Although it had been a couple of months since I last saw the boys you wouldn’t know it if you were seeing us now, you would think that all of us hanging out like this was a weekly thing. I was feeling so much better now than I had been earlier today and that was probably because I was able to blow off steam with the boys and tell them exactly what had been bugging me. Much better than I felt that I could with Taylor mainly because a lot of it had to do with her and my mother and I couldn’t place that burden on her even when I love her like I do. Louis had actually been very understanding in this situation as he’d been in a similar thing with Eleanor’s father when he asked her father for permission to marry Eleanor. He could see why Taylor had been why she had and helped me understand that if I kept pushing her away and acting like a jerk to her she will leave me one day and I really don’t want that. In fact Louis actually helped me to see how much I need Taylor in my life and that I really don’t tell her how much I love her very often and that the sooner I ask her to marry me the better as once she’s mine she’s mine forever and I don’t want to lose her.

We were going to head to another bar just a block away from this one and continue the night out of the town when something felt wrong, something was off and I was worried now. There was a feeling in my stomach that everything was going to go wrong somehow and I wasn’t going to go home tonight. That feeling appeared to be true as everything went black as I moved back through the crowd towards the boy after going ot bathroom. There had been a loud screeching sound outside and then almost everything went black, the last thing I thought before it all ended was Taylor, I love you and I always will, I just hope that I get to tell her once more.

Taylor POV
Anthony hadn’t made it through even half the movie before falling asleep in my lap and I had to put him the bed, clearly he had been exhausted from his first week at school. Olivia hadn’t made it to the end of the movie either as she was lightly snoring snuggled in next to me in the last 10 minutes of the film – this week was big for her as well as Anthony. Both the children absolutely loved the Lego Movie and it had been really good I will admit I really enjoyed it too, I never thought such a simple story line would be such a good movie. But I guess that could be down to how amazed I was with all the animations and that, those Australians are really clever with movies like this (A/N: The Lego Movie was actually made in Australia).
I was now lying on the couch with an episode of Grey’s Anatomy playing on the television but with my pain in my side I wasn’t really watching it. I couldn’t work out why I was in such agony and it had come on so quickly, I’d never had pains like this before though so I am sure it’s just cramps or something and I’m completely fine. I was dozing off in front of the television shortly after the pains had subsided, it was rather late now and I was trying to stay up and be there when Harry gets home though at this rate I wasn’t going to make it.