Things Can Only Get Better Now Right?

Things Can Only Get Better Now, Right?- 27

Alice POV
I am honestly really worried about Taylor at the moment, she's had a lot on her plate already with everything that is involved with her degree and going back to Nashville for the summer break and everything with that. She didn't need ot be worrying and getting stressed over Harry's mother, I don't know what it is that is the cause behind all these problems but I know that it can't be good for her health or even for her relationship with Harry. She'd come back from the coffee shop in such a state that she didn't even say a single word to me when I asked how it was, she just groaned and went to her bedroom but slammed the door after she'd gone to the bedroom - clearly she was angry. I heard her on the phone to someone when I had briefly stood outside her bedroom and I'd rather hoped that it was Harry who she'd called and he was currently calming her down. Though when he turned up outside the apartment with a worried look on his face and no phone in sight I knew that it clearly hadn't been him she'd been talking on the phone with.

"Where is she?" Harry asked and he rushed straight in the direction of her bedroom when I had pointed to it. I smiled at Olivia and walked with her over to the kitchen section of the apartment to make her something to eat, I knew with everything which had been going on clearly she must be hungry by now. I was supposed to be going away with Alex for the weekend, we were going to be leaving tonight. But I knew that I couldn't leave if Taylor was still like this when it came time for me to go, I wouldn't leave her when she'd probably need me the most. Taylor's like a sister to me and I love her to death. I would love to go away with Alex as I love him and everything but if it came to me going away or staying here with Taylor as she needed me then I would choose her, Alex knows it too.
"Taylor, you don't need to go. We can work this out and I promise you she won't be allowed to come anywhere near you" Harry says as I look up from my phone to see Taylor walk out of the hallway pulling a suitcase behind her.
"I need to get away from here Harry, I need to get back to Nashville and deal with a couple of things. I need space away from your mother and right now just the fact that she's in the same city as me is giving me a sick to the stomach feeling" Taylor says before turning to Olivia.

"She's not going to be though, she's going out of town for a weekend away with my dad and sister today. Then she'll be in Hawaii with me next week, Baby please don't go. I've hardly had any proper time with you since we sorted everything out and I miss that and you" Harry said and whilst I know that Taylor could hear him and knew how badly he wanted you to stay clearly she had other things on her mind right now.
"Livy, you did so well today and I'm incredibly proud of you. But I have to go back to my home in Nashville and see my family, I can't spend the weekend with you guys. Have an amazing time in Hawaii next week and please takes lots of photos so you can show me when I get back. Remember if you ever need me then I'm just a phone call away and I will always have my phone on me so don't be afraid to call" Taylor says hugging Olivia and giving her a kiss on the head before coming round the breakfast bar to me.
"I've got to go back home Al, Jake's apparently causing problems for my parents, Brit and Ben as well as trying to get Anthony and take him away from everyone so I need to go and deal with that. Have a good time away with Alex and don't forget to text me and tell me all about it - well most of it anyway. I'll see you in a few weeks" Taylor says as she hugs me before walking back to grab her suitcase and head out the door with Harry hot on her tail.

I knew if Jake and Anthony were the reasons that she had to leave in a rush to get back to Nashville then things were bad and Harry's mother was the least of her problems now. It must have been her mother whom she was on the phone to earlier then if this was the result of a phone call. Taylor had only recently told me all about how Jake had done all those things to her and as a result she had fallen pregnant. She'd told me after the week away with Harry and how everything had gone wrong between them. But I loved how protective and dedicated to her son she was, I'd never met him but I hoped one day that I would get the chance to. Especially with the way Taylor is now always talking about how she wishes she could bring him here one day.