Scars Of The Past

Scars Of The Past - 15

Taylor POV
Artin is a 3rd year maths scholar but he is seriously one of the biggest geeks around and that's not just the school but like the area as well. I only met him at the beginning of the year when I was in the library with my classmates and we were having a study session, Artin invited himself to join us even though he had no idea of the topic we were studying or the course which we were doing. Artin is one of those people who when they take a specific liking to you just doesn't leave you alone, everyone tells me that he has a large crush on me but I'm just not interested considering that I'm now with Harry and I would never date someone like him anyway. Artin would constantly bring me bouquets of flowers which he's picked or offer to share lunch with me when Harry couldn't make it or I was alone. With all this in mind I knew that him being here was no surprise at all really, he spends almost all the time he's on campus at the library - he lives on campus so that's a lot of time.
"Hi Artin, I thought you had plans this weekend?" I asked trying to give a sly hint to him that he's not welcome here and really should leave. I don't want him around and especially when there are people here that I truly love, I don't want him causing problems that I know he will.

"Yes, but I cancelled them because I thought that a precious rose like you would be here studying hard. I thought I should come and keep you company on this lovely Saturday" Artin says taking the spare chair next to me which I had thought Harry would take when he arrived but instead he went in search of another chair. Artin pulled the chair closer to me and made it all look like we were an item when there was no way in hell that we were. Olivia was on the other side of me but she was busy colouring with pencils which I had and some spare paper which I'd given her.
"I have a boyfriend Artin, I tell you this every day. I don't like you and so you need to move on" I say moving slightly closer to Olivia and away from Artin whilst secretly praying that Harry comes back soon.
"But we both know that one day he'll leave you and then you'll have no one...I won't ever leave you and I would really show you how a queen like you is supposed to be treated" Artin said trying to take my hand in his but I pulled it away rather quickly whilst also trying not to be sick with how kind of disturbing he was being right now. I didn't need Artin to touch me because I didn't know where his hands have been and I didn't want to end up getting Aids or something like that.

"I would never do that to her, now you need to step away from my girl and my daughter! Taylor is off the market so go and find someone else you can pester because she's MINE!" Harry yelled the last part appearing from in front of us with a chair for him. However when he saw Artin over by us he dropped the chair and instantly moved over to me and Olivia to make sure that Artin hadn't tried anything. I could tell that Olivia had been a little scared with this man she didn't know but there was no way which I would have let him even go near Olivia because he was a creep - it was better now Harry was here though.
"She won't be yours forever, you have a kid and I know that's a real strain on a relationship. Just know this, when she's sick of you she'll come straight to me and I'll treat her the way she should be treated" Artin said before winking at me briefly and then moving away from us all. I could tell this was getting to Harry but it didn't need to be because I wasn't going to get sick of him, I love him and want to be with him forever.

"That guys creepy" Olivia remarks after Artin left and I smiled because she literally said what we were all feeling, it's the truth and he is really creepy.
"How about we pack all of this up and go back to mine, you can study there all you want" Harry says and I couldn't be happier. There was no way which I could stay here and study with Artin lurking around so going back to Harry's with him and Olivia would be perfect. I'd gotten the information from the books which I had needed to check anyway so I didn't need to stay here any longer. I spend the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening over with Harry and Olivia, I spent time locked away in his office studying but then I spent the rest of the time with them. Olivia and I decided it would be a good time to try and teach Harry how to cook - that was a complete disaster though.