Time To Take A Stand

Time To Take A Stand - 22

A/N: Hey Guys, 
A lovely girl called Alice has started a project on Tumblr that is trying to get Everything Has Changed Music Video to 300 Million views whcih is exactly what Taylor had guessed that it would have in an interview earlier this week. So here is what you can all do to try and help that video get that many views;
Open atleast 5 tabs and play the Everything Has Changed music video on mute either before or whilst your reading my chapter. Its not going to be easy but if we all help out and work together it shouldnt be that hard or take too long. Now i know you all really want to help Taylor out right? I mean that video is adorable and i think it really deserves to have that many views, So could you help Alice out with her project?

Harry POV
“Olivia we need to go! We were meant to be at Nanny’s exactly 10 minutes ago!” I yelled up the stairs wondering what in the world was taking my daughter so long to get ready, she’s 6 I mean it’s not like she wears make up or anything.
“Coming, I just wanted to do my hair nice like Taylor does…But I’m not good” Olivia says clearly pouting as she came down the stairs. I grabbed her cardigan from the hook I’d hung it on waiting for her and we rushed out the door, It’s early June so she shouldn’t need it but I knew that there was a slight chance my little girl could get cold and I don’t want that.

We were heading over to my parents place for dinner tonight, it’s like a family dinner thing we try to do at least once a month. Tonight though was supposed to be in celebration for my parents wedding anniversary which is today and also to work out who exactly is coming to Olivia’s kindy graduation thing at the end of this week. I honestly can’t believe how it’s been a year since Olivia started school and our lives are so different now, I mean Taylor’s really the reason behind that but hey it’s all been worth it in the end. At the middle of last year when Olivia was starting school; Taylor was just our nanny for Olivia, I was some drunk who didn’t care for my daughter and well Olivia hardly knew who me. Speaking of Taylor, she’s not coming to the dinner tonight and she still hasn’t decided whether she’s going to come to Olivia’s graduation ceremony or dinner afterwards – the whole family was going out to dinner to celebrate with Olivia. Taylor had her last exam today and I would so rather be with her tonight than going to dinner with my family and more importantly my mother who is going to spend the whole time completely ripping into her when Taylor’s not even her.

Another awful thing about Taylor not being here or even sure that she’ll come to the graduation on Friday is that Olivia and I are going away with the family this weekend as it’s something my father wanted for my parents wedding anniversary and as Taylor’s not coming to that I won’t see her then either. Dad tried to invite Taylor to come along but mum shut that down saying that she’s not family, instead she told him to invite the Robinson’s whose youngest daughter is the girl mum has been trying to get me to go out with for ages – even before I met Claire. However that was never going to happen because I’m happy with Taylor and I honestly wouldn’t want anyone else if I couldn’t have Taylor, she’s perfect and she’s like a mother to Olivia which is what’s most important here. Then a couple of days after I get back from that weekend, I’m going to Hawaii with Olivia for the 10 days which I’m there at a conference by which time Taylor will either be leaving or have already left for Nashville. I’m not going to be able to see her for ages and that is really upsetting to think about.

H: What are you up to considering you don’t have exams to stress over now? I texted to Taylor not really trying to invite her to dinner with us as I knew she wouldn’t come but more seeing if I could pop around later or something because I wanted to see her.
T: Just chilling out helping Alice study for her last exam tomorrow and then she’s going away with Alex the day after and will be away all weekend…How’s the dinner with the family? Taylor texted back. She knew that I had a dinner with my family tonight because I had tried to get her to come so it wasn’t so torturous for me. However she had been determined not to come because she didn’t want to ruin the family dinner which would happen if she was in the room with my mother.
H: We’re not there yet. Olivia took forever to get ready and I have no idea why in the world that way – what have you been teaching my daughter? Are you telling me that you are going to be home all alone this weekend yet you won’t come away with Olivia and I? I texted back to Taylor trying to get her to agree to coming now that I know there will be no one here for her to use as an excuse.  I wasn’t trying to put her in an awkward position I just really wanted her to come away with me, so I wouldn’t have to be away from her the last weekend she was in town when I was.